Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 923 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. It's good.

Babyface and bitbit like this.
  2. This is a cringefest. Keep it

3. We get it, you and Ed have had your first shot of hennessy. MirandaPriestly_groundbreaking.gif

andru, Meathook, stuaw and 8 others like this.
  4. Taylor drinks now. Did you guys get the memo?

There are parts of this video that she is not only really pretty but genuinely sexy. Overall its kind of boring. And someone has got to tell her she cant dance.

stuaw, Falcon, McQueer and 8 others like this.
  5. OF FUCKING COURSE she's playing Snake on a Gameboy.

6. I really loved most of her styling in this. So what gives with her live appearances looking awful?

Meathook, vague, Floppie and 9 others like this.
  8. Goddamn this song is cringey. Video is okay. Not horrible but nothing special. There are tons of videos like this.

9. imagine going to miami, tokyo, and london to film a music video and it's boring

fancygreen, andru, Meathook and 18 others like this.
  10. I have an Instagram photo of that seating area at the Delano in Miami from 4 years ago. See you in court, Tay.

andru, Meathook, Diet Pop! and 5 others like this.
  11. She looks hot in that last scene where her shirt is tied up and she doesn't have bangs. Love the dog.

12. That was something, I guess.

mseilenga, Raichu and inevitable like this.
  13. She was gorgeous throughout this.

alanmr, Florencia., Meathook and 3 others like this.
  14. Wasn't Katy spotted filming on the boat with her or something?

I was hoping she was going to pop up on a jetski and throw down a surprise 4th verse. That would have saved it.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  15. Taylor had Joseph cut Katy's scenes.

Meathook and Fernandow like this.
  16. This video would've been the perfect time for Taylor to assemble the Squad. Imagine if instead of casting random extras in the party scenes, she'd gotten members of her Squad. Imagine the listicles that would follow from Buzzfeed, Teen Vogue, etc.

Meathook, Rob and blaze_dave like this.
  17. The girl with short blonde hair around the :47 mark is who people thought was Katy.

18. Isn’t a theme for this era that the squad is dead. All she has now are paid colleagues and her beau.

19. I thought that was the squad though