Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album) | Page 980 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taylor Swift - reputation (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, May 5, 2017.

1. It has possibly my favourite verses of her entire career, only for that really fucking lazy chorus. It ruins the entire song.

-tastic, mmcg10, bess marvin and 3 others like this.
  2. I know y'all shit on End Game but honestly "bury hatchets but I keep maps of where I put 'em" is such a great line and so damned relatable I should just get a tattoo of it.

evilsin, Jonathan27, Jwentz and 34 others like this.
  3. In the Delicate video when she's dancing in the empty (ball)room she reminds me so much of Maddie Ziegler when she's doing one of Sia's stunts.

4. I keep going back to the Delicate video which I haven't with her last 2, there is just something that keeps drawing me in and yet if you had described it to me beforehand I would have thought it sounded awful.

5. I just had my first decent listen to the album and the standout tracks to me are:

Delicate
    Getaway Car
    King of My Heart
    Dancing with Our Hands Tied!!!
    Dress!

Call It What You Want*

I just like my Taylor emotional, reflective and melancholy.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  6. I've been obsessed with this album lately nn. Yes I Am Trash.

7. Delicate is a 10/10.

Isn't it?

8. I didn't really enjoy most of this album but I've had a resurgence the past couple of days and now love most of it.

I still prefer Red & 1989 as albums but I enjoy this much more than I did before.

The only song that I really don't like and always skip is King Of My Heart.

spillett and jimmyjimmymore like this.
  9. That landslide of syllables, yas.

mattyjayy likes this.
  10. I bop to End Game Dddd.

11. Her verse on End Game is one of the best things on the album and if she bothered to write 2 more it would be at least an 8/10. I'm willing to endure the skull dragging I'm about to get for the sake of telling the truth.

Falcon, evilsin, Jonathan27 and 24 others like this.
  12. RJF

RJF

It's the T. The rest of the song is a smouldering pile of garbage but her verse is solid and well written.

But as always, looking through it of the lens of her being a total asshole depletes its quality.

13. End Game is all about the “I don’t wanna touch you...” hook.

14. Dress, Delicate, and Getaway Car are my holy trinity of the album.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  15. Delicate has grabbed me now as well, I was first introduced to it through the video and didn't know what to think but I like the song a lot. It's whimsical.

flowersandu and popprincess like this.
  16. I still love the album, but 'End Game' really is the turd ruining everything.

17. I knew y'all would warm up to this album.

Bolton, -tastic, flowersandu and 7 others like this.
  18. I still hate "Don't Blame Me."

Jwentz, irishlamb, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  19. how good are those "ahhhhh ahhhh" background vocals that punctuate each verse in call it what you want

wow

20. Bought Magazine 2 and LWYMMD single.