Taylor Swift - Reputation Stadium Tour | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taylor Swift - Reputation Stadium Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Florencia., Nov 11, 2017.

1. She has almost all of June free so UK and Ireland is a possibility for then. Irish media is reporting she might be playing our biggest stadium Croke Park (80K), and that usually only has summer gigs.

I know this is obvious but she really has such mass appeal. Several of my friends who don't even follow much music or care about concerts have approached me saying they're dying to go to her concert.

alestevens and Florencia. like this.
  2. RJF

RJF

I swear to God if Taylor comes to Scotland again despite the fact she usually tries to tour Europe in twenty minutes per tour on top of Katy Perry having a Scottish date on top of Gaga and Ariana swerving me...

Jacques likes this.
  3. Is there a stadium in Scotland?

Terminus likes this.
  4. Are there enough people in Scotland?

5. RJF

RJF

Nah sis we just hope there's not a hanging on the same day in one of the big castles.

6. Ugh. I'll still be first in line for tickets, but ugh. Such an overrated dump.

Ashling92 likes this.
  7. Same and same, open air concerts are never as good

8. I've only been to a major concert once and i was seated in the back of the stadium. I loved that i could see the entire venue from there. It sucked a bit because it was half-empty, but it would have been wonderful to see a full stadium from there (in case you wonder, it was the Femme Fatale Tour in Argentina, back in 2011)

AlmostFamous and Vasilios like this.
  9. Babe you need to go to more shows. Nothing was good about the Femme Fatale Tour, let alone at the back of a stadium

10. The Croke Park stadium director all but confirms here that there'll be a Taylor show there in presumably June/July 2018, so that is when the European leg will be I guess.

Florencia. likes this.
  11. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Moderator

I've very excited for the tour. 1989 tour was in my top two of all time. The Taylor tix thing has been exhausting though. I was at one point was in top 3 percent but fell to 12 percent now.

If anyone wants to help a stan that bought the album but has no intention of going to the tour let me know!

12. Croke Park is far from this...

13. I'd love to but it's such a struggle. There have been so many shows i wanted to attend but had to miss due to lack of money. But if Taylor ever announces a date here (i know she won't) you better believe that i'm buying a ticket, whatever it takes but i'm going!

Florencia. likes this.
  14. How do you get the actual percentage of were you just estimating? Mine just shows a bar that goes from red to green.

15. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Moderator

If you copy the bar part where it goes red to green it and paste it, it will then tell you the percentage!

motorbike likes this.
  16. Ugh I’d love to go but I hate stadium shows. What the point paying for seats that are miles away from the stage.
    I’ll just buy the dvd.
    torrent the iTunes exclusive concert til or whatever

17. You’re right. Overrated is the wrong word since everyone knows it’s shit.

18. What's the problem with it?