The 100 | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 100

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Rob, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Right okay why is nobody watching this? It's the best thing on TV right now. They've basically just condensed The Hunger Games into an episode and it was phenomenal, then after all the boundless hope and courage, it really twists the knife. Fuck.

TheDangerZone, Bslg17 and Pecans like this.
  2. That ending though, so wrong.

Hopefully Octavia and Bellamy will finally be okay because Octavia really needs to let it go.

3. Octavia really has become the force for good, hasn't she? Clarke is shameful.

Lost Boy likes this.
  4. I'm waiting until the end of season 4 so I can binge watch, but also because I watched 3 seasons in 2 weeks so I was sick of it. Such an underrated show though. I found someone in my workplace who watches it the other day and it was the first time I've ever seen someone even acknowledge the show outside of this forum and The 100 Wikia.

Lost Boy likes this.
  5. I have no idea how they can possibly end this season in three episodes and set up storylines for a new one but I can't wait to find out.

6. THis fucking show, it's so intense. I am absolutely destroyed.

Fanatical likes this.
  7. This show is dead to me. I can't believe they killed Jasper.

8. WHAT A PENULTIMATE EPISODE. I don't want this season to end.

Bslg17 likes this.
  9. This season was phenomenal!! I need more!!!

Bslg17 likes this.
  10. If you haven't watched this already and you're a sci-fi fan I strongly, strongly suggest you do. The finale was nail biting and incredibly well put together, especially for a TV show. An absolutely incredible season in what is a phenomenal series.

Big Bang, Fanatical and Bslg17 like this.
  11. The last episode was so intense. I love this show so much.

Fanatical likes this.
  12. Clarke had me scared for most of that episode. They definitely had me convinced she was a goner. How did she survive Praimfaya though?? How could anyone survive that, nightblood or not?

The ending was interesting. I hope the show doesn't go full on sci-fi in that sense since I'm enjoying the post-apocalyptic fantasy it's living at the moment.

Now for the wait.... gonna miss this.

Bslg17, Fanatical and Lost Boy like this.
  13. I had almost quit this show. Actually, I'd quit. But this finale brought me all the way back. Give me all the space adventures of Raven, Bellamy & Friends. That's all I need.

Monkey0 likes this.
  14. That freaking finale, well, really the last ten minutes. Let's see, I loved Octavia taking the role of leader because yes, Grounder Queen, that's been coming for her since season 1. I knew Clarke wouldn't die because she's the main character, so, you know, a little bit of a given. I knew she'd sacrifice herself to finish launching the space craft.

That ending though, oh my gosh. The flash-forward was intense. I can't believe Bellamy and Company are prisoners. Like WHO is out there in the universe? Crazy.

Lost Boy likes this.

15. Source

DreamlessNights likes this.
  16. I've just watched the latest season in 2 days again and as always, Incredible.

I did really love the final episode too as it focused on the characters I love the most. I'm so intrigued to see what they have planned for the next season and thank LORD there was a time-jump.

Lost Boy likes this.
  17. The trailer reveals a LOT but man, it’s got me excited for this. I had no idea where it would go but it’s looking solid as hell.

18. I gave up on this halfway through Season 3 after loving the first two seasons.

Has it picked up? And more importantly is Murphy still in it?

19. It’s one of the best shows on TV, tbh.

Fanatical, Bslg17 and Blob like this.