The Bargain Thread | Page 124 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Bargain Thread

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by multimediac17, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Of course the only thing I want (Warm Leatherette) is still $50!

Dennis likes this.
  2. So I got a dispatch notice on the Underworld and James box sets. Bargains indeed!

Eric Generic likes this.
  3. Same here. Can't wait to get my hands on the Warm Leatherette reissue. There was just no way I was ever going to fork out the full price for it.

Sort of wish I had bought one of the James boxes now.

Eric Generic likes this.
  4. Just happened to browse the iTunes album sale expecting the usual massive-selling-everyones-already-got-them culprits to find this for only £4.99. Another sale, I love Gavin DeGraw.

[​IMG]

tylerc904 likes this.
  5. I just got a dispatch notice for my items. I kinda assumed that it just wouldn't happen. Exciting!

6. Finally got my Great Offer Store/Sound of Vinyl deliveries today. Was beginning to give up hope as it was taking so long, but happy to now have the following in my possession :

Underworld - Rez / Cowgirl (12" yellow vinyl) £3.00
    Paul Weller - More Modern Classics (Double Vinyl LP) £8.00

Marvin Gaye - Vol. 1: 1961-1965 (Vinyl Box Set) £20.00
    Underworld - Second Toughest In The Infants: Super Deluxe (£10.00)
    The Verve - A Northern Soul (Deluxe) (£15.00)
    Shura - White Light 12" Heavyweight Vinyl (£3.00)

hamicle, nnnumb and Eric Generic like this.
  7. I got a dispatched email last Tuesday and it still hasn't arrived, I'm leaving this address tomorrow too!

8. Mine arrived yesterday so yours should definitely be with you soon!

9. Some of the 2016 Phil Collins reissue are very cheap on Amazon Italy! The Essential Going Back, No Jacket Required, Both Sides and Hello, I Must Be Going! at €9,99 ! Others cheap, too.

Eric Generic likes this.