The Bold Type | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Bold Type

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by DreamlessNights, Jul 16, 2017.

1. I didn't see a thread for this show, so I thought I would create one. If there is an old one, feel free to delete this one. What was everyone's thoughts on this? I love all of the leads so far.

torontodj likes this.
  2. Funny I was going to start a thread too but glad you started one.

I liked the pilot and the leads are great (and have nice chemistry) but a lot of the dialogue and scenarios are familiar and used before so I hope the show can demonstrate some original stories. But I will definitely keep watching. Love all the Toronto locales like Yonge/Bloor Subway Station when they scream at the train.

3. I have watched the pilot and enjoyed it enough to watch the second one. The 3 leads are great.

*Just watched the second episode and thought it was even better than the first. Loved the way the 'never had an orgasm' story didn't end in the cliche way I thought it would.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  4. I've watched the first 4 and am really enjoying it. In the same way I adore Younger, it's light and predictable, but a completely heartfelt feminist fantasy chock full of great performances and chemistry.

5. This show is growing on me. I really like the friendship between the three leads.

And Melora Hardin is fabulous. She reminds me of a nicer Miranda Priestly.

lushLuck likes this.