The Born This Way | Teenage Dream | Warrior VS Rate - #24 | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Born This Way | Teenage Dream | Warrior VS Rate - #24

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ThisIsRogue, May 8, 2017.

1. kalonite likes this.
  2. Posh Spears and ohnostalgia like this.
  3. Hello there, at some point you've expressed interest in rating the music of these amazing ladies, so just letting y'all know that this rate is open for voting!

Robsolete likes this.
  4. Slice of Life and send photo like this.
  5. Hello there, at some point you've expressed interest in rating the music of these amazing ladies, so just letting y'all know that this rate is open for voting!

Weslicious likes this.
  6. I can honestly rate these 95% from memory I just need to buckle down and do it.

7. I'm just putting the finishing touches on commentary, deciding between 9s and 9.5s etc but expect my votes very soon.

DJHazey and ThisIsRogue like this.
  8. Okay, I will definitely do this, just need the time.

ThisIsRogue likes this.
  9. I wanna do this, but I have a couple of other rates to finish first, so keep me posted, hun.

ThisIsRogue likes this.
  10. No worries, happy to annoy you until voting closes!

send photo and evilsin like this.
  11. I will try but I won't promise, babe. xo

send photo and ThisIsRogue like this.
  12. Exactly. This was the kind of rate where I could just put the albums on and enjoy myself because the scores and commentary flowed out of me effortlessly.

ThisIsRogue and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  13. YAS I'm so happy to see my rate's successor come to fruition, I definitely still don't have the time to do all of these songs justice so I'm glad you're doing it but expect my votes with 9+ averages across the board and gross stanning for three of my favorite albums ever.

I have missed a lot of rates recently unfortunately but I could probably whip out some scores in like 5 minutes if needed.

14. Thank you to @2014 for his votes, who appropriately is the rate's 14th voter.

With the addition of his votes, the song that is occupying top spot has changed for the first time.

Also, out of the 14 voters so far, the rate now has 11 different songs that have received an 11/10 score. I thought at this point there'd be 5 or 6 songs that voters would give their top score to, but not 11.

15. I'm not a fan of these albums but I'll follow along because I appreciate you. xx

ThisIsRogue and Slice of Life like this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. Bish whet? Thanks for letting me know though x

[​IMG]

18. I can't wait for the ARTPOP/Joanne/Prism/Witness 4 way deathmatch that can be run after this rate (that Godga will stomp again)

Glitterizer likes this.