The Chainsmokers – Memories… Do Not Open | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Chainsmokers – Memories… Do Not Open

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Matt, Jul 19, 2015.

1. "Dude bath" I--

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. I see their casual misogyny continues.

4. ...............................................if it's true that they're not really like this (it's not) then they are brilliantly awful.

Island, mattyjayy and Subwaykid like this.
  5. Straight men are so insecure "lmao"

6. Mr Blonde, Island, R92 and 2 others like this.
  7. digitalkaiser likes this.
  8. I like taking dude baths as well, but I think mine might be a little different.

alanmr, Rob, Slice of Life and 14 others like this.

9. Them in a nutshell I'm sure

mattyjayy and lushLuck like this.
  10. And here I was, hoping that Alex wasn't terrible.

Island likes this.
  11. They are certainly... something else, but I'm still kind of into them? I don't know what sort of unresolved issues I have that allow me to be fascinated by them and their lack of talent and absolute shit personalities but... here I am.

The album is samey but Paris is that bop and I actually quite like the use of Drew's voice.

12. Kleenex - for men
    Head & Shoulders - for men

Now I understand who they market those items for. Dickheads.

13. I really only open this thread in the hope of more pics of the hot one to gawk at and then stab myself with a fork. (I can't bring myself to follow him on instagram.)

Jeffo, P'NutButter and 2014 like this.
  14. That is funny, I like these guys. What is the problem with straight men on this forum?

15. I seriously hate it when people add man- or dude- at the start of other words.

16. Putting aside the horror of "dude baths" and the way that phrase makes me want to run straight to the nearest free clinic, I like that Twink says "I think I look weird when I talk" but that hasn't stopped him from demanding to have lead vocals on his songs or anything.

17. Het scum must perish.

18. Oh so you're a Chainsmokers fan too?

pretendstobeshocked.gif