The Disney Classics Rate (Song #13 | Film #12a) | Page 108 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Disney Classics Rate (Song #13 | Film #12a)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Animalia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. To be honest, I never would've guessed 'Poor Unfortunate Souls' would be so popular. Kind of an ugly song, no?

GimmeWork likes this.
  2. Kind of an ugly opinion, no?

I'm sorry, I'm really nice until anyone starts shading anything Little Mermaid related.

3. If by ugly you mean brilliant, then yes!
    [​IMG]

4. I'm here for Little Mermaid, but that one got the fast forward treatment every single time! Ursula is just ew and I hate her voice and poor baby me was downright terrified.

5. ...And that gif, folks, is what we call nightmare fuel.

6. Hello yes I am trying to write about the next film but it's... difficult. I have many thoughts and feelings.

constantino, funkyg, aniraz and 5 others like this.
  7. This sounds...troubling.

HollyDunnSomething and Mina like this.
  8. It can't be Hunchback, as I gave it plenty of points, as did you and @Ironheade , I'm sure.

9. ...Actually, no. If we'd done a top 10 it would have had a decent chance at making it in, and of course I did all I could for it in the musical part of the rate. But as it is, I think it's too flawed as a film to really stand up to the true masterpieces - I might call it such, but with serious qualifications.

GimmeWork and alanmr like this.
  10. I did!

Mina likes this.
  11. Noooooooooo!

Yes!

My top 5 consisted of 4 films released when I was a kid (circa late 80s-mid- to late-90s), plus one older film. I think my rankings were motivated most by how much I enjoyed them as a kid. And spoiler - I HATE princess films; the one on my list that contains a "princess" features her as a secondary character.

GimmeWork likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

HollyDunnSomething and Mina like this.
  13. You got it!

14. I think I used the same criteria but still some princesses got involved in my top 5.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Mina likes this.
  15. *gasp*

16. [​IMG]

Mina and alanmr like this.
  17. Is that really a surprise given my scores and commentary so far?

18. That sounds like my top 5 too.

Mina likes this.
  19. Hey guys, super sorry for the lack of anything today, honestly just hit a wall with the writing and I have a meeting to prepare for in the morning too. After that I plan to sequester myself in the uni library and inhale coffee for the rest of the day to try catch up a bit though.

Thank you all for being so patient x

constantino, Serg., funkyg and 13 others like this.
  20. Don't push yourself, we can wait a day!