The Disney Classics Rate (Song #15 | Film #15) | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Disney Classics Rate (Song #15 | Film #15)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Animalia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. I hate you so much I can't wait for your gen 6/7 rate.

digitalkaiser and Animalia like this.
  2. Obviously.

DJHazey and Animalia like this.
  3. Live footage of @Animalia dragging me to hell with that "who are you?" jab.

[​IMG]

4. At this point I'm just happy I don't expect my 11 to win anyway.

Animalia likes this.
  5. @eccentricsimply helping a fellow Brazilian out with the appropriate animal cruelty, I see.

Also, for some reason I have this crazy random notion that your name is Sara. Is that a character in The Aristocats? I wouldn't know.

Animalia and eccentricsimply like this.
  6. I'm guessing her name is Marie.

Animalia and eccentricsimply like this.
  7. Maria though, cause Marie is the French version.

alanmr, Animalia and DJHazey like this.
  8. I'm still recovering from the Swish Swish gif. I gave out so many low scores in this rate, maybe I should get a villain avatar.

9. Just trying to think who we don't have yet... A-HA! Hades!

(Or you can take over Gaston, I'm probably gonna retire him in favour of someone else.)

Animalia and ohnostalgia like this.
  10. If I remember correctly, Ursula, Scar and Jafar are also available.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Animalia and ohnostalgia like this.
  11. [​IMG]

Also, yeah, Gaston is now up for grabs. I thought I ought to have one who better reflects my Golden Age loves...
    C̶̱͉͍̭H̢̘͇̖̠̰̹E̻̟͈̟͓̝̣R̦̹͓̤N̼̫A͉̖͓̝͖B̘͉̯Ó̮̯̦G҉ H̩͈̼̙̜͞A̸̲̯̰̤͈̠S̟̜̻͍̦͜ ͓̝̹̬̠A͖̲̲W̦̖̩͚̳A̖K͈̭̭̳͇ͅE͡N̛̼E̘̮Ḑ̥.̡͕̥̪ ̙̲̜F̡͍̻͈̳̣͔E̥͔̘ͅA̤̙̜̠ͅR̠ ̵̞ME̺͠, ̧̺͕̖̰̼M̢̖̟O̩̘̙R̼̳̗͕̗̼T͚͙͚̼̥̭Ą̙̲L̛̪͕͚̱̣S.̻̝̞ ̸̼̬̞͕

Animalia, Mina, kalonite and 4 others like this.
  12. Can I be Clopin?

[​IMG]

13. Woop, sorry bb. @Animalia

And it's the best avatar of the bunch even.

Animalia likes this.
  14. Excited to see which @ohnostalgia chooses! I suggest the Red Queen. She is hilarious.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Animalia, LKane and alanmr like this.
  15. [​IMG]
    Wow talk about shit job (my brand tho)

16. @Animalia please tell me you've posted the Swish Swish gif in the Witness thread! It's too good to not be shared!

17. I didnt vote (seemed like a lot of work) but have just been scrolling through this and @Animalia you have me hooked, some great narrative, love it, I most certainly will be keeping up with how this progresses.

18. Had to join the fun and switch my avatar as I said I would a month ago to the thirsty triplets. Looks like @Ironheade changed from Gaston so the only thing my triplets have left to be thirsty for are results.

ohnostalgia, Animalia, Mina and 4 others like this.
  19. Animalia, GimmeWork and Ironheade like this.
  20. It's probably for the best that The Aristocats' title track wasn't included, because I have a feeling all of the songs from that movie are going to be unfairly slaughtered. I love those jazzy cats, dammit. They deserve better!

Animalia likes this.