The Fifth Harmony is you, the fans. | Page 232 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fifth Harmony is you, the fans.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Feb 22, 2017.

1. I love it.
    Are they friends ? I was wondering when they shot the picture with the horse. Also - was Dinah really acting like she was crying because she got a picture? Hahaha.
  2. I just cringe whenever I see any video of a celebrity with fans. It's such a weird contradiction (although perfectly justifiable) because celebrities have to act like fans are the most important things in the world and constantly have to compliment them and thank them for support but when it comes to real life situations where the fans can confront them in person, it just creates a ton of awkwardness and miscommunication because the fans actually get caught up in it and think that the celebrities love them back.

Then again, the celebrities have to talk about their "amazing" fans and how much they "love meeting them" because if they admitted the truth then nobody would support them. I like the idea of Meet and Greets and red carpets and stuff but seeing fans try to approach celebs at airports, hotels, in the streets and restaurants etc just makes me shudder and try end the video as soon as possible. Like, if I was a celeb I'd constantly be on edge 24/7 in public just waiting for someone to shout my name or stick a phone or pen and paper in my hand. Horrible.
    TheDangerZone likes this.
  3. Bless whoever made this possible. That Leona and Dinah Christmas medley is divine. It's uncanny that not only do they look alike, they even sound so much alike. Now let's get them to do a non-Christmas song.
    DMDR and chasingthepast like this.
  4. ok but why is Don't Say You Love Me the best song of all time?
    AmericanMoney, MadameX, acl and 3 others like this.
  5. I always thought we were going to get a bonus tracks edition of the album or something like that, even if it was just in Japan...
    chasingthepast likes this.
  6. I need a little bit more
  7. Okay so Dinah doesn't have a solo thread so.....

Come and show Dinah's solo songs some love in the optional solo section of the Fifth Harmony rate.

Votes are due January 15th.​
    Florencia. likes this.
  8. I don't think they are going to let the album die without releasing Don't Say You Love Me as the final single.
  9. Did she cut her hair or has she been wearing a wig lately?
  10. I don't speak Weave so I really don't know except she's looking amazing.
  11. The gap in quality between Normani/Dinah and Lauren/Ally's dancing is so blatant sometimes.
  12. We been knew.
    BritPopLover, MadameX, Rem and 6 others like this.
  14. 2017's most underrated track.
    DangerousHun, MadameX, sesita and 3 others like this.
  15. Not on my spotify tho #popjustice.

Vasilios, Lapras and lushLuck like this.
  16. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

As the year comes to a close, I'd just like to eulogize my good sis He Like That, aka The Best Single of 2017. She was too warm, she was too sultry, she was just too damn good for this cruel world.

More than 100 plays later and the guitar in the chorus still sets my loins on fire. And of course, all of the added embellishments in the live version.

What a damn knockout.
    Vixen, AmericanMoney, Jersey and 29 others like this.
  17. Or mine!

In all honesty, Fifth Harmony were 2017's unsung heroes for me. A perfect album, 2 perfect singles, 2 perfect videos, 2 perfect major TV performances, a perfect solo collaboration, and a perfect Dancing With The Stars contestant. I couldn't be more proud of them, and their commitment despite the floppage only makes me love them more.
    PopCrushed, Rem, sesita and 3 others like this.
  18. I hope these girls stay together for at least one more album. I know they have another blockbuster hit in them. They kinda lost direction after Camila's departure, but given the good budget and investment, they'll be able to do great things for the next era. I KNOW IT.
    At least we got Lonely Night & Don't Say You Love Me.
    MadameX, Leopold and Txetxu like this.