The Futurama Characters Rate | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Futurama Characters Rate

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Island, Jun 13, 2017.

1. No music rate has ever made me this conflicted over my 11.

Oleander and Island like this.
  3. I WILL DESTROY YOU!

send photo and Oleander like this.
  4. Hermes is probably getting a zero from me.

Island likes this.
  5. Hermes is very overbearing at times, especially with the way he treats Zoidberg, but he does have his moments. The Inspector #5 episode was touching and then there is this song.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    Kuhleezi, Island and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  6. I had never seen this show until an hour ago that I saw people's excitement about it in this thread. So I watched the first two episodes and they were fun enough to make me tempted to watch the whole series until the deadline.

Island, Oleander and send photo like this.
  7. The Amazonian episode came on Comedy Central yesterday and it still holds up to its amazing reputation. Every line is quotable. "I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies."

8. There's a new mobile game written by Matt Groening and David X. Cohen coming next week, and this trailer is pretty great:

Island, send photo and Oleander like this.
  9. Are we keeping the original deadline for this?

send photo likes this.
  10. Unless everyone sends in their scores in the next two days, then yes. Probably not. I'll extend for a week and do promo. I honestly forgot about this for a bit since I started work and stuff.

send photo, Kuhleezi and Oleander like this.
  11. I want to give Randy a 10.

send photo, Island and Oleander like this.
  12. Ugh I really would do this sis, but I'm busy with 3 summer classes before finally graduating so life is kinda hectic now between that and job hunting.

I'll follow along and shower you with likes though xx (mwah)

Oleander and Island like this.
  13. [​IMG]

14. I'll get this in tonight. Already know my eleven, just some binging left to do.

Island, send photo and Oleander like this.
  15. I'll have this in by tonight as well.

send photo likes this.
  16. NOT me finding out about this rate only just now. How long do I have time to conjure up scores @Island?

Oleander, Island and send photo like this.