The Hipsterjustice Thread | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Hipsterjustice Thread

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by Mister Unicorn, May 3, 2014.

1. LE0Night likes this.
  2. .

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  3. [​IMG]

the joke of it all is that i don't have the budget for any kind of vinyl collection whatsoever ai

also

listen to it you ape
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    Aries, constantino and Andy French like this.
  4. Any other Kim Deal stans around?

'cause she's coming.

5. Christ I cannot stand Anthony Fantano.

Mr Blonde, A&E, PEARL and 6 others like this.
  6. A&E, 4Roses and LE0Night like this.
  7. I dig this track... a lot

LE0Night and PEARL like this.
  8. Listened to all four albums in order yesterday after buying tickets for the Glasgow show next Sunday.

LE0Night likes this.
  9. I’ve gotten on a Goodbye Horses kick recently (it happens every few months) and stumbled on this Reddit thread, which I found fascinating:

I have also discovered that an EP containing the single edit, two demos and a few other songs popped up on iTunes recently and I’m feeling my dark wave fantasy.

[​IMG]

Noir, LE0Night and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  10. PEARL and Aries like this.
  11. God bless you Andy French. Never have I nearly broke a heel running to iTunes faster than I did reading this.

[​IMG]

12. A&E

A&E

I hope the monthly tracks by the trio of Sin Fang + Sóley + Örvar Smárason get a joint release at the end of the year. Random Haiku Generator, Blackscreen, Slowly, Tennis, Used and Confused... give me the dispirited bops that I love! RHG is definitely one of my fave songs this year.

Check out the handy youtube playlist with all the songs released thus far:

constantino and LE0Night like this.
  13. Giving me major Lianne La Havas vibes

slaybellz, constantino and 4Roses like this.
  14. A&E

A&E

Shit. Now I'm glad I missed that Ducktails gig the other month. I might have to contact the guys who organised the event too to make sure they don't invite him back as they like to do.

Noir and AshleyKerwin like this.
  15. I read some other gross things about Ariel Pink and a few others so I'm going to bop to Lovetrap for the last time before it's too late.

I was upset about missing Ducktails this summer but good thing I never got around to listening.

A&E likes this.
  16. A&E

A&E

I mourn every time a fave of mine collaborates with Ar*el. @Weyes Blood you should know better (and release a solo version Tears on Fire thanks xx). (same for Sky and her evil clone Soko)

Mac Demarco is another pitchfork-popular guy who (along with some of his bandmates) has reportedly been gross but luckily I've never been into any of his output.

AshleyKerwin, Aries and constantino like this.