The PJ00s - The 2nd Round // We have a winner + reveals started page 79 | Page 102 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The PJ00s - The 2nd Round // We have a winner + reveals started page 79

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Sprockrooster, Oct 8, 2017.

1. I’m still waiting for him to deliver on his promises from when I submitted Patty Smyth to PJOPS...

Mina likes this.
  2. So all this time *I* was the greedy bottom with all my love to give and not enough points to share around... I suppose this is a narrative I can live with...

Untouchable Ace, londonrain and Mina like this.
  3. I hear ya... I hear ya around the worrrrrld

londonrain and Mina like this.
  4. Speaking of which: @One Stop Candy Shop, you're still thinking Friday or Saturday to start the new thread?

I'm sure the unholy trinity of @Hudweiser, @KamikazeHeart, and @londonrain are busy plotting entries to solicit promises of certain sorts of favors for next round xx.

londonrain likes this.
  5. The thread starts Friday!

6. Have you decided on the side theme yet, or is that meant to be a surprise?

7. Poor @WowWowWowWow being excluded from this narrative.

WowWowWowWow and Mina like this.
  8. I think many of us excluded from this narrative so far have been largely relieved...

WowWowWowWow and londonrain like this.
  9. And yet I see @berserkboi trying to create his own narrative as a “greedy bottom”...

10. Hrmph.

My narrative must have a redemption arc somewhere in the future...right?

londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  11. It's OK, because I have my Harry-Judd-photo-keeping device as my constant companion.

Filippa, londonrain and Mina like this.
  12. Ray

Ray

I found you a redemption Arca to begin with.

londonrain likes this.
  13. I somehow don't think an entry by a male vocalist would propel me to the top of the leaderboard, particularly in any round @DJHazey is in!

Male eye candy in the video would certainly attract the thirsty gays + @iheartpoptarts voting bloc though...it seemed to work for @Derek this past round!

14. [​IMG]

Eric Generic and Mina like this.
  15. My aim is to achieve higher than #46...

16. Mina likes this.
  17. I have no idea what this means, but I like it.

londonrain and Island like this.
  18. Y'ALL NEED TO DO ROUNDS! NOW!

Jeffo and Mina like this.
  19. Ohhh.

Hopefully no one will die before Friday!

Island likes this.
  20. Since we didnot break the internet PJ forum last time, let us try do it now.

londonrain and Mina like this.