The PJOPS Vault | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The PJOPS Vault

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Well, you did have five top ten finishes in a row before that!

Eric Generic likes this.
  2. I control the game!

londonrain likes this.
  3. Until Bjorn ruined it all!

I'm intrigued by the stretch of 24-25-26-27 - increasing by only one place each time. It's quite aesthetically pleasing (but I assume it didn't feel like it at the time!)

Eric Generic likes this.
  4. Yeah, that caught my eye too...no idea what rounds or songs they might have been, I can barely remember last week!

5. I'm also very pleased to see that I'm in an elite group of only three users ever to win on their first go - the other two being @Hudweiser and @Raisin Hell. And to think how different it would have been if somebody had remembered to vote...

6. Four out of five top ten finishes, but not yet worrying the medals... hmmmm what is the magic ingredient that'll give a tune the extra shove...

I fear my love of indie pop may have a glass ceiling...

7. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Moderator

Giving the stats on the first page an update from the last two rounds (everything apart from the spreadsheet done so far).

8. Excellent. Thank you!

Filippa likes this.
  9. A 30-place improvement this time!

10. invertedbutterfly

Spreadsheet is now also up to date.

I said I had reservations about entering an act I'd already submitted (in PJOPS 33) and amusingly, Ani got exactly the same points score this time as she did 27 rounds ago last time I entered a song by her.

11. I much preferred this Ani track, I've got the album (and a Best Of) on my to-get list now.

londonrain and invertedbutterfly like this.
  12. Nice... yet to fall outside top 20! Oops now I've done it.

Any chance the 'auntie beryl' stats could get an update too? I'm sadly thrilled by charts and lists like this.

Eric Generic and londonrain like this.
  13. invertedbutterfly

That would be amazing, but I'm not sure I'm the right person to do it - I barely seem to have time to do the little bit I do. I know someone offered to do some stats work a while back? If anyone did, I'm happy to use my Mod powers to update the lists.

Eric Generic likes this.
  14. Time allowing I dont mind having a trip through the spreadsheets to update the leaderboards... I've a Mac at home so if its excel then it'll be some cheeky 'I should be working' time in the office instead!

15. I just discovered this post. @Sprockrooster, how does it feel to be the one to prove Eric wrong?

16. I try to forget but you keep reminding. Maybe I should give you points in the next contest? I do love to have something in common with EG than nobody else has! ha!

Eric Generic and londonrain like this.
  17. This is an acceptable solution.

Mina and Sprockrooster like this.
  18. Just mooching through the 'entries' spreadsheet... what happened in PJOPS XI with the Killer Bunnies...? Do tell!

Is there a comprehensive spreadsheet for each rounds voting too?

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  19. From what I understand, the song got pulled from the Internet by the producer and @iheartpoptarts couldn't find a link to share with everyone.

If you click on the song contest titles in the first post you'll see a spreadsheet for each contest... well, each of the early ones, anyway. They basically stopped after PJOPS 25.

20. Oh my god, look at poor baby PJOPS me and my total mess of a debut! I think it ended up delaying the whole contest by like, three days.

There are a bunch of remixes floating around now (thank you @londonrain!) but none of them sound anything like it. *sigh*