The PJOPS Vault | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The PJOPS Vault

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Thanks, going to be very useful!

londonrain likes this.
  2. To save a trawl through each contest for the data, would you still have the spreadsheets with voting data for these contests... 26 and 33 @KamikazeHeart , 27 @CorgiCorgiCorgi , 29 @2014 and 30 @Derek ?

londonrain likes this.
  3. 2014

2014 Moderator

I'll have a look when I get home for you!

londonrain, ModeRed and Eric Generic like this.
  4. Yes, I've got the spreadsheet for contest 30! If you'd like to PM me your email address, I can send it over.

ModeRed, Eric Generic and londonrain like this.
  5. I think I do - if not, I know I still have all the messages with the scores saved. I'll check my laptop when I get home!

ModeRed, Eric Generic and londonrain like this.
  6. Thanks!

EDIT: - just working my way through the pdf's to get the other stat tables up... cannot believe that in PJOPS 7 @Eric Generic submitted Cath Carroll 'Move Like You' and it was bottom?? Oh the injustice...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    Eric Generic likes this.
  7. Any chance you have any luck finding these? And a shout to @KamikazeHeart just in case you still have the spreadsheets with voting data for contest 26 and 33?

@Derek thanks for the emailed sheet too (sorry I hadn't responded before, bad me!)

londonrain, Derek and Eric Generic like this.
  8. Tell me about it!

ModeRed likes this.
  9. Not sure I could pick a sure fire PJOPS winner if I tried, that Cath Carroll track is fabulous!

londonrain and Eric Generic like this.
  10. The more I think I've got something which will do well, it worse it flops.

londonrain and ModeRed like this.
  11. 2014

2014 Moderator

Sorry I never got back to you! My old laptop broke and I got a new one and lost all my spreadsheets and stuff in the process! I'm sorry x

12. No worries - trawling the old contests is proving entertaining!

And revelatory... @VivaForever wasn't actually last in PJOPS24, imaduck didn't have their points halved as a non voter so they would've actually been bottom. THE SHOCK!!

13. Unfortunately I didn't :( I can compile all the votes that people sent in, if that'd help!

14. Well thank god for that.

15. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Moderator

Just updated the leaderboard and results list with the results from round 34 - I'll get the spreadsheet done later this week.

I'll also try to give ModeRed's fabby new stats a bit more prominence - at the very least some links from the first page of the thread.

16. Wow - that was quick! Thank you!

Sprockrooster likes this.
  17. Very quick! - I'm still (time allowing) compiling the older rounds to update some of the other stats... I'll catch up eventually, I promise!

18. Awwww, yay. I've finally collected all the medals, good times!

Mina, ModeRed and londonrain like this.
  19. I had a run of something like 15 straight Top 20 finishes, and now I'm back to flopping badly.

ModeRed and londonrain like this.
  20. To be fair, you did say:
    so I'm sure this isn't the start of a trend.

Eric Generic likes this.