The PJOPS Vault | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The PJOPS Vault

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Thanks!

@invertedbutterfly I'm slowly trawling the PJOPS contests compiling 'missing' scoresheets to get a comprehensive data spreadsheet up together (incuding a few extra bits, 12's received, total votes etc to use)

Do you want a copy sent to you once its all done - has a few minor score changes (on a couple of rounds) to the main sheet I started with?

Then I'll redo the leaderboards to include PJOPS34 especially for @iheartpoptarts spectacular success to be reflected upon...

2. Yay, I'm a success, finally! And you're amazing for doing all this!

londonrain likes this.
  3. I look forward to my inevitable plummet down the rankings.

4. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Moderator

Awesome - yes, please!

5. invertedbutterfly

Spreadsheet updated.

I've also had a play around with my personal stats for the contest - who knew I'd voted for @Russron more times than I have for anyone else?! I've given @KamikazeHeart more points though. And @phoenix123 is the only person I've given 12 to on 3 occasions.

A taste:

Voted for on most occasions: Russron (15); Hudweiser (14); KamikazeHeart (13)
    Awarded most points: KamikazeHeart (104); Hudweiser (90); Russron (80)
    Voted for most consistently: 2014 (50%); Wowwowwowwow (50%); chanex (50%)
    Highest points as % of points available: Derek (28.8%); Totto (26.8%); 2014 (26.4%)

2014, phoenix123, soratami and 5 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]

2014 likes this.
  7. Wait, what does “most consistently” mean as opposed to “on most occasions”?

8. invertedbutterfly

As a percentage of the times they participated rather than the raw number. There was no elegant way to phrase any of them succinctly, so I've sacrificed sense for brevity.

I also looked at who voted for me most, and while the top is who you'd expect (ie it's literally all the people who've been in this from the very beginning), it also revealed that I really, really need to give @Ironheade points more often.

londonrain likes this.
  9. Consider it done soon (ish)...

Did Stevo send you the PJOPS 34 results?

10. invertedbutterfly

Nobody ever sends me anything! Mind you, I have literally never remembered to ask for anyone to send me anything...

11. Right, as of round 33 (because thats where I've finally gotten it all sorted up to...) how about a few more charts for bragging rights...

Twelve points received you say? Okay then...
    upload_2017-11-13_16-11-55.png
    Well done to @unnameable with Pandora's Box "Original Sin" and
    @Booers with Donna DeLory "Just a Dream" - new entries at the '5 twelves' mark.

Now up to 16 recipients of 4 'maximums' (was 14), and 50 who got awarded 3 (previously 39).

More '12 point shenanigans' to follow...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 4:28 PM
  12. Not this reminder of how Donna DeLory and Angie Stone got five 12s each and were on track to win their respective rounds, only to have their points halved. Ouch.

13. People do a lot over non-voters these days, but I have to say, it's a fun twist that I've always kind of loved. Nothing like when a song is in contention for the win and you can't be sure whether the submitter's actually voted or not.

14. And then of course we have those 12's as a percentage of the total an entrant could've gotten in a contest... (12's from everybody (the dream!) would be 100%)

upload_2017-11-13_16-53-57.png

A few new entries... and new at No.1 pop pickers, it's @CorgiCorgiCorgi with a fine Bernadette Washington tune!

15. Incidentally, I've not factored in the non voters for each contest where percentages are concerned as it doesn't affect the rankings much... when/if I do perhaps a wall of shame top 40...

16. Isnot @Baby Clyde going to top that shame top 40 of non-voting by a milestone?

17. Decided by most points given up... or number of voting deadlines missed...

Eric Generic and londonrain like this.
  18. Both. Baby Clyde has won twice and lost because of halving points.

ModeRed, Eric Generic and londonrain like this.
  19. Blimey, I had forgotten about entering a Lloyd Cole & The Commotions song!

20. Wow. That takes some doing!