The PJOPS Vault | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The PJOPS Vault

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Wow, that's unexpected!

ModeRed and londonrain like this.
  2. @WowWowWowWow my dear, I am berserkboi. When you get a chance to edit (maybe after the next round?), I would gladly appreciate it as my Hall Of Fame entry here!

3. Hi! I haven't been updating the statistics, I think @invertedbutterfly is the one who does that, but I was able to add that R for you!

londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  4. Thanks! That was super prompt and deserves:

[​IMG]

londonrain and WowWowWowWow like this.
  5. You may want to ask @invertedbutterfly to correct it in the spreadsheet as well, @berserkboi... it’s been wrong ever since you started participating.

berserkboi likes this.
  6. @invertedbutterfly - please assist with this when you get a chance! Thanks so much!

londonrain likes this.
  7. Yup, my fault! I spelled it wrong all the way through PJOPS 31 which is where the other users will have carried it over from. Sorry @berserkboi

ModeRed, Eric Generic and berserkboi like this.
  8. Is this why poor Ingeborg is immortalised as Ingebord in the spreadsheet?

ModeRed and rawkey like this.
  9. You know it! I was on fire that round...

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  10. Aw, I loved that round. It’ll always have great sentimental value to me.

rawkey likes this.
  11. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Moderator

Haha, I just assumed that these would be my mistakes, because you know they usually are.

Apols for not spotting that anyway, @berserkboi! Normally, I just angst about whether I'm really supposed to use all those accents in @Ironheade's name, and whether I've fucked up someone's caps preferences...

I'll correct the spreadsheet now!

12. Have I???

I know I won once but didn’t find out until 3 months later when I finally read the thread but I did vote that time just had no idea I’d won.

What songs did I win (But lose) with?

Sprockrooster and Eric Generic like this.
  13. It might be just one time cause I blurred out witg that three month incident.

I know you won the contest I was hosting. But got halved.

14. PJOPS does need an annual end of year highlights round up. The second half of the 2017 one would just read 'cat gifs'.

Mina, soratami and londonrain like this.
  15. @Mina ha impact.

Mina and soratami like this.
  16. It does ring a bell but can't remember which song it was for. Which one did you host?

I've only officially won twice I think. But only hosted once because I didn't know about the 2nd time AND NOBODY TOLD ME!!!

ModeRed likes this.
  17. Time, I believe it was the 24th one. Now at work so cannot check.

18. As a brief interlude, name and shame time... missed voting occasions, and how many sacrificed points...
    upload_2017-11-14_14-4-28.png

Truly impressive stuff by @Baby Clyde on both counts...

19. As ever, the master of PJOPS rules the 'total votes received' top 100 too... some big climbers since last time tho...

TOP100 Votes recd1.JPG
    Placings 41 -80 coming next.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 4:31 PM