The PJOPS Vault | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The PJOPS Vault

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Kii.

Now I'm just waiting for @londonrain to come up with a similar analysis for PJ00s...

Eric Generic and londonrain like this.
  2. As I thought, more spreadsheets I don't appear on. I get close though, @ModeRed - Forces & Missing The Music were edging towards your top 10 as I recall, just no release! :(

ModeRed and Mina like this.
  3. They were I think - often by .2 of a point or so! My over analytical score sheets lead me back to more discoveries once the contests finish too

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  4. Replying to myself.. oh dear... anyway, it was raining this weekend so contest's one to twelve are done.

Example:
    upload_2018-2-13_15-14-59.png

Now to vet it before I get too far along and see where I've messed up...

Any good ideas for hosting this someplace so its accessible to all?

5. For the first year or so I used to keep a record like that (i.e. numbers scribbled on a used envelope) but when it became clear that @Laurence Nope had like 3 or 4 times more points than anybody else on all fronts, keeping track sorta became pointless hehe.

ModeRed likes this.
  6. Hosting it on Google Docs as a read-only spreadsheet (editable by you) should work. That’s what @invertedbutterfly does with the list of entries on page 1.

7. Thanks, will investigate that...

Once it's completed, you can all download and pivot table/chart to your hearts content (I'm so sad...) - but as a taster, shall we see who one of the PJOPS founding fathers was voting for up to round 12... @Eric Generic favoured @chanex with his votes...

upload_2018-2-14_10-25-6.png

but @Laurence Nope with his actual points...
    upload_2018-2-14_10-27-2.png

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    londonrain and Eric Generic like this.
  8. a PJOPS Vaults stats question for you long timers - who was formally known as Malestrom?

9. @Russron.

Eric Generic and ModeRed like this.