The Pussycat Dolls Discography Rate | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Pussycat Dolls Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by LA Hallucinations, Jun 12, 2017.

1. The PCD artwork will always be a kii. How they made their way to put Nicole in the middle even though they were six, plus the flare ddddd. I would've left the group as soon as I saw it.

2. No 11?

3. I definitely have one and scored so, but I am not telling where it is. Not yet.

4. Oh I see. I didn't do my averages, I'll do them now.

5. Averages

PCD: 8.233
    Doll Domination: 7.37
    Extras: 7.5

6. Carmit literally leaning in to be in shot and Melody looking like she has a child's leg is always a kii when I see the cover.

7. I am cackling at the promo's. Lord. This will be fun, Imma join.

8. Uh Oh. I might be a rate villain again.

PCD finished out at 6.3 and only got one 10.

[​IMG]

9. Hmm I feel like the 10 candidate is quite an obvious one. I definitely don't think PCD is flawless and I probably have a similar average but more 10's and the tracks I don't like dragging it down a bit. Be interesting to see your Doll Domination average.

10. Some of 'classic pop' sound-a-like songs are just complete misses for me. Yet a couple more of that type are rate discoveries. Also, the singles aren't all they're cracked up to be, many of them are the kind of pop I didn't like from that era of music.

11. Yeah their material is definitely a mixed bag and on Doll Domination in particular I feel it would've been much stronger without Nicole's solo album castoffs. In terms of performance they were unbeatable though.

12. Iconic album is iconic. Especially on pink vinyl

[​IMG]

Remorque and Sprockrooster like this.
  13. Woops.

PCD - 6.3 - 10x1 - 2x1
    Doll Domination - 6.9 - 11x1 - 10x2 - 3x1
    Extras - 6.5 - 9x1 - 4x1

HollyDunnSomething and Alouder98 like this.
  14. DQ ha

Lost In Japan. likes this.
  15. Someone had to offset all of those 9.something averages.

16. PCD had an amazing campaign but I never really found it that amazing as an album. I listen to DD way more. There are some stinkers on PCD (and in my opinion, in the singles run as well).

Alouder98 likes this.
  17. DQ ha

Remorque and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  18. Always found Wait a Minute and Beep really weak. One is tuneless and both feature too much of the male collaborator.

19. Whatchamacallit was my biggest discovery and I bet that scares people. Kii.

20. A bawp!

DJHazey likes this.