The Pussycat Dolls Reunion (Featuring. Nicole Scherzinger) | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Pussycat Dolls Reunion (Featuring. Nicole Scherzinger)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. You even asking, who do you think.

Rem, sesita, JasonJay and 3 others like this.
  2. 'Space' was deserving of a space on the main track listing of Doll Domination.

3. RMK

RMK

So is everyone singing this time? I feel like in 2017 Nicole-only vocals is questionable.

londonrain, Rafa_el and keenan like this.
  4. I don't know If the audience or the girls would be down for this. I can't imagine with all that commotion the first time round I can't see it happening. (Or maybe history will repeat it's self and they wont make the first performance).

RMK and londonrain like this.
  5. So I've had a couple glasses of wine & I would just like to confirm to everyone that Buttons is definitely THAT song. Little Mix are crying. Fifth Harmony are shaking. Sugababes are quaking. Girls Aloud are hiding.

6. I can't see this being anything other than an absolute hot mess of epic proportions. But I'll be perched for the trainwreck and any bops that may come along in the meantime.

7. I can't believe Don't Cha was proposed to the Sugababes and Paris Hilton.

A Paris Hilton version would've been so iconic.

Slice of Life, Rem, sesita and 8 others like this.
  8. I was always partial to the original version.

Mostly because we used it in a cheer routine before I even knew what a Carmit was.

Slice of Life, Rem, Lander and 7 others like this.
  9. Bet the Sugababes would have taken it during the Sweet 7 era.

Rem, sesita, Rob and 10 others like this.
  10. I love Tina Barrett.

Sugaboy and lushLuck like this.
  11. Was honestly hoping for a third Scherzy solo album but I'll take this trainwreck too.

Charmander and JasonJay like this.
  12. Carmit just posted this and I thought for a split second that it was a reunion pic.

Thank goodness I was wrong.

Slice of Life, sesita and londonrain like this.
  13. This is like getting 1986 Samantha Fox to advertise push up bras.

londonrain and Sugaboy like this.
  14. Wait.. I'm late to the party.. Is there any other confirmation than the Instagram account?

I'm probably the only one, but I'm here for this

My dad and I will be twerking to this like there's no tomorrow

londonrain likes this.
  15. *16 pages of posts*

16. Doesn't mean they're here for it

17. If you read they are?

18. Like I said, I'm late to the party and can't be bothered reading 16 pages

19. Paris??? I can't believe she didn't release it. With "hot" being her catch phrase this would've blown up more than Stars Are Blind!