The Real Housewives Rate - TOP 30 | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Real Housewives Rate - TOP 30

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by HaveASit, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Oh come on, even Tamra’s own daughter hates her! She’s an awful human being and there’s no entertainment value or iconic quote that could overcome that and that’s why she got a BIG. FAT. ZERO.

[​IMG]

2. Tamra is not a model housewife. A model housewife stirs shit, fights, and is messy while being likable. I understand some may feel like "love to hate" is a criteria but the NY housewives, Rinna, and Brandi are model housewives. Because they can go from villain to charming. Bethenny, Ramona, Lu - these are ladies that bring drama and also aren't piece of shit humans.

Spare me that Vicki and Tamra are "icons" and Top 10 worthy.

3. I gave Carole a 10 and I don’t give a fuck.

[​IMG]

junglefish, Pink Frost and #teamdodd! like this.
  4. I love you all, but after all this Tamra hate and Carole love, you’re all cancelled.

x

5. Eddie is the best thing about Tamra.

6. Carole would probably be out soon but like Melissa she's okay. I like Melissa. She's the level headed kind of housewife that I don't mind being featured in the show unlike Cynthia. Stripgate was the highlight of New Jersey's season four.

7. We should rate on who's good television. Vicki and Tamra deserved higher for sure.

lanadelreystan, Chris Lala and Lucas like this.
  8. I don't find Vicki good TV though. She was at one point maybe but just like Lisa Vanderpump she's become rather mediocre even excluding the vile person she is.

Tamra is someone I would extremely dislike as a friend but she makes great TV. She's horrible but then she makes you root for her in some arguments. She's remained vital to Orange County, much more than Vicki. She provides drama but also has good friendships with most of the ladies.

9. I loathe Tamra so hard, but she makes great television.

There goes my Missy. I AM ROOTING FOR YOU TERESA.

10. I really like Carole (except for the first season Bethenny came back....)

Lucas likes this.
  11. What, Tamra is top 10 surely?
    Disgusting. Her and Kelly Dodd are the same person, horrible people but iconic TV.

'You will never see my face again' *runs off.

Chris Lala likes this.
  12. Who's left from the Orange Country in this rate? The first page hasn't been updated yet.

13. The only one I care about
    [​IMG]

Meathook, HaveASit and Rihanna UK like this.
  14. Awww Melissa is...sort of loveable. One of my favorite interactions with her was when she played Teresa her song, "How Many Times," and Teresa just kinda stared at her: "......How Many Times what?"

Saying what we were all thinking. Kii.

Meathook likes this.
  15. She better be top 15 at least.

#teamdodd! likes this.
  16. Shannon and Kelly. I’ll post an updated list of who remains after tonight’s eliminations!

Pink Frost and PopIsHot like this.
  17. 34. Carole Radziwill

[​IMG]

Average Score: 6.318
    High Score: 10 (@Lucas, @VitaminBee)
    Low Score: -1 (@lanadelreystan)
    My Score: 7.5​

I think Carole is fantastic. She's cool, witty, laid back, classy, and I think her presence is needed on RHONY. That said, it certainly is time for her to go. There are so many amazing Housewives, some of whom have been eliminated already, that it would not be right for Carole to go any further. I preferred Carole's friendship with Heather over her friendship with Bethenny, as I feel they can get a bit Mean Girls, but I totally enjoy Carole's presence on the show (especially with Adam out of the picture). Who can forget when she told us she only has five good summers left?! Devastating.

GhettoPrincess is no fan: "I rarely find her entertaining to watch, she’s pretty much up Bethenny’s arse these days. I think the one time I liked her was when she went to get her ex-husband’s ashes and it showed a different side to her." tylerc904 is a fan, however: "Used to write her off as a dud but she really convinced me this last season. Witty, classy, but also not afraid to be vulgar. I love her friendship with Beth." Truman sees her positives as well: "I’m a sucker for her cool-chick vibe. Is it kind of put-on and fake? Sure. Do I love every drop of it? YES!" 10 giver VitaminBee also praises her cool essence: " She brought back some "coolness" to the series after the depressing vibes of Season 4. "

[​IMG]

#teamdodd! digs in a bit, but with a slight compliment? "Equal amounts unbearable and fun." I mean, if someone told me that I'd take it.

Bonus points for one of my favorite taglines of all time: "If you're going to talk about me behind my back, at least check out my great ass."

And for this iconic quote:

[​IMG]

Bye, girl.

Remorque, Lila, Meathook and 6 others like this.
  18. 33. Dorit Kemsley

[​IMG]

Average Score: 6.375
    High Score: 9.5 (@CasuallyCrazed)
    Low Score: 1 (@VitaminBee)
    My Score: 6.5​

Impressive showing for a housewife with only one season under her belt (at least at the time of these ratings). I fucking hate Dorit, but love what she brings to the show. I love to hate that stupid fake accent, and I love to hate her as I watch her stir the pot. Her confrontations with Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne in Hong Kong were the highlights of season seven (moreso because of the other women, though the fights wouldn't have happened if it hadn't been for Dorit, so she deserves some credit).

GhettoPrincess calls her "Queen of having gold bird shit on her hair."

[​IMG]

Truman said, "She had some good moments. The ohmygod-ing on the boat when Rinna was dancing on the table but she is mostly insufferable. She can do better. I know this. I want this from her. I believe in her." Do you still feel this way after watching her in season eight? #teamdodd! was undecided: "Hmm the jury is still out."

19. Carole looks like Steven Tyler. She's okay but I'd definitely rank her below Kelly, Aviva and Alex from the New York cast.

I don't know Dorit. I have yet to watch season 7. But I like that she looks glamorous compare to the rest of the cast. Erika looks too draggish for me.

20. Leaderboard on the first page has been updated. Let's see our remaining Housewives.

The Real Housewives of Orange County
    Shannon Beador
    Kelly Dodd

The Real Housewives of New York City
    Ramona Singer
    LuAnn de Lesseps
    Bethenny Frankel
    Jill Zarin
    Sonja Morgan
    Dorinda Medley

The Real Housewives of Atlanta
    Nene Leakes