'The Real Housewives...' series | Page 356 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'The Real Housewives...' series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. I want Adrienne back, her and her shady family empire. We need a housewife with actual fortune.I still remember that fucking branch she send to Lisa Vanderpump as "apology".

2. Kandi’s not messing around with her tagline and I am here. For. It!

3. I love Adrienne, so the more we see her, the happier I am. I was also 100% on her side during the Adrienne/Brandi fight.

4. Adrienne seemed to take against Lisa, didn't she? I felt it was a power struggle of sorts. Lisa won, clearly.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. We all know who was behind the Adrienne/Lisa feud.

[​IMG]

6. Oh I forgot Bernie drama! The fire at Adrienne's mansion was also entertaining, with Lisa just watching from other side of the road.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. I know it's probably just wishful thinking but I can see the old single Luann radiating through this picture. I have to believe she's back.

[​IMG]

8. That's at least one sure-to-be-amazing drunk RHONY episode this season.

HaveASit and Pink Frost like this.
  9. [​IMG]

I'm so ready for this LuAnn.

thefaceofyou, HaveASit, Lucas and 4 others like this.

10. Season 5s best moment

lushLuck likes this.
  11. The gurls on RHOA not being able to afford plane tickets to Shamea’s wedding.... I live.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 5:18 AM
    Meathook and lushLuck like this.
  12. I made it through season 6 of BH.

I get that Yolanda wasn't the most interesting of housewives, especially throughout her illness but she remained one of the most dignified throughout the Munchhausen plot.

I feel like there is an alternate reality version of Beverley Hills where LVP/Kyle left the show and Brandi/Kim stayed. I wish I lived in that world. LVP is awful and a parody of herself at this point. She was one of my favourites in the early years but with every passing year her innuendos become more forced and her stoylines are tedious to watch.

Rinna is the epitome of desperate, but she makes for great television because she's willing to do anything to stay in the spotlight.

truman, tylerc904 and GhettoPrincess like this.
  13. Vanderfake is a joke, honestly I used to adore her but completely agree with you on all points @diamondliam. Rinna is the much more entertaining Lisa out of the two now.

lushLuck, diamondliam and tylerc904 like this.
  14. Dorit must remain.

Al.Jennings likes this.
  15. I have grown to enjoy Dorit...Although, I do want to call her Doritos most of the time.

Apparently, Dorit and LVP are feuding this year...her and PK didn't go to one of Lisa's events that have been filmed...

Where is this trailer...

lushLuck likes this.
  16. Lisa Rinna saying Dorit looked like a goose shat on her head in the finale still cracks me up.

lushLuck and Al.Jennings like this.
  17. Where is that shot of Dorit looking ill on the boat? I love it too much!

18. I won't fucking miss Lisa if she's gone from the franchise. That goes the same for Kyle. I don't agree with the ladies ganging up and coming for Yolanda but then if she's taking a paycheck and possibly faking a disease to get out of group filming then that's a point that needs to be highlighted. Also, I cannot forgive her for saying that Gigi's eyes looked Asian (like it's a bad thing) due to the make up when she was at one of the Guess photoshoots. It kinda left a bad taste in my mouth. So dignified? Gurl, please.

Keep Dorit, Erika, Lisa R and bring back Camille, Taylor & Adrienne and that would be dream RHOBH cast.

I can't believe there's no Nene in the latest RHOA episode but the next one looks good.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 8:05 PM
    lushLuck and diamondliam like this.
  19. A lot of the footage from this week's RHOA was filmed before the stuff from last week. Shamea's bridal shower was actually at the beginning of June, while the 50 Cynt party was the beginning of July. That's why there's no Nene this week - she hadn't begun filming yet.
    I think Bravo are going to string this season out and piggyback* a lot of other shows off of RHOA through til April/May when it goes off air.

* "Don't hit me with the muthafuckin' piggyback. Piggyback yo ass up. Take that ass somewhere else with that bullshit."

lushLuck likes this.
  20. Oh, okay, that makes sense then. Of course they'd want the season opener to include Nene but they couldn't cram all that in with the drama that happened before her, that also needed to be there.

I'll forgive them for last night's mostly boring ep.

lushLuck and Meathook like this.