'The Real Housewives...' series | Page 357 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'The Real Housewives...' series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. DDDD I forgot about that! When you watch 100 episodes back to back you forget some of the awful little details. I still think she handled herself well in regards to being ganged up on but some of her stage mom antics are questionable.

Meathook likes this.
  2. Apparently the events of the second episode of Atlanta took place before the premiere episode. MESS.

That’s probably why Nene is nowhere to be seen, she probably hadn’t even signed on yet.

3. I don’t think Yolanda was ganged up on at all?! I mean yes people were questioning what she was going through, but that was all down to her making statements that didn’t make sense.

4. I just love that the entire Munchhausen thing was clearly handed to Rinna by a producer, and yet not a single person has tried to risk their diamond by blaming the producer(s) that made it all happen.

Meathook and allyshone like this.
  5. Thing is, Season 6 could have actually been half decent if maybe Kyle took some flack (seen as they said at the reunion it was just Kyle and Rinna texting about Munchausen before they shot that scene at LVPs house) and then didn’t Rinna bring up that Yolanda and LVP actually really disliked each other? But then it was never mentioned again? That could have been juicy.

But no... I am looking forward to the new season. I just need a solid trailer now.

lushLuck likes this.
  6. Yolanda played up the whole thing (the being ganged up on thing), when really she was simply never there. So of course they were having conversations about it without her!

Meathook and lushLuck like this.
  7. Ester is the only one really saving Cheshire for me right now. The new housewives, Stacey & Seema need to go. How dull can you get? I would say Dawn needs to go but that won't happen apparently. The reunion looks good despite having the dreadful Brian Dowling back as the host.

Pink Frost and Kirkland like this.
  8. Seema is terribly offensive. She's about 'embracing everyone' and yet constantly reminds Ester that she's got 'different morals'. Vicious and hateful Dawn Ward, who denies laughing about Tanya being bullied online, burst out laughing when she was told Ester had a drink thrown on her. I believe Ester and I'm completely on her side against the snobby and awful Housewives. Leanne needs to speak out against Dawn.

9. It looks like Leanne's had enough at the reunion and I don't blame her. I can't remember the name of the singing one but she has no charisma going for her and no musical talent either.

10. Her name is Ner-MEAN-a because she's suddenly a bit mean. Rachel served no purpose this series. I can't believe they got shot of Ampika. And Magali is needed to save us from Dawn and her friends.

Pink Frost and GhettoPrincess like this.
  11. Honey, that's a Shady PhaePhae move.

lushLuck likes this.
  12. Not enough drama although I'm sure they'll deliver.

Scratch that. Watched it again. What is going on with Janet this season? Don't break down, my queen.

junglefish likes this.
  13. Dorit’s accent is an abomination.

But I love her in BH, she’s bringing the petty drama and she’s snatched so I’m a fan.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. Yes, you tell her Queen Gina.

junglefish likes this.
  15. Can already tell Queen Gina will be delivering yet again this season.

Monkey0 likes this.
  16. Also dying that the trailer edit makes it look like Jackie gives Janet a black eye.

Monkey0 likes this.
  17. I'm live tweeting about the #RHOCheshire Reunion right now and I hate myself for it but...I'm feeling like I have to just express myself/don't repress myself.

18. So the RHOC reunion trailer is out.

The last five seconds gave me chills, with Tamra Vicki and Shannon crying and hugging each other. Seemed so surreal, now maybe we will get a good season next year.

Chris Lala and HaveASit like this.
  19. I'm not the victim, I'm the f--king Queen

An icon, more like. Could not be more excited.

Monkey0 likes this.