'The Real Housewives...' series | Page 358 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'The Real Housewives...' series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. The stared down between Jackie and Janet. Janet barely walking and looking like she was hit by a truck. QUEEN GINA just being herself. I love how rich the settings inRHOM always look, really nice cinematography.

Chris Lala, lushLuck and truman like this.
  2. I really enjoyed the last part of the Dallas reunion but the reunion was really hard on LeeAnne as a whole.

There's no show without her and Cary and her minions should be cut. That said, another season with all of these ladies in this combination might bring the fireworks again. I'm just worried LeeAnne is going to curb her personality now and she is the one who makes the show.

lushLuck likes this.

3. I thought this was Coco Montrese at first, eek.

JapaneseJesus, Monkey0 and lushLuck like this.
  4. The Cheshire producers are so crap aren’t they? After Leanne got up and was held back by security guards, we come back after the break and they’re all sat down and it’s barely talked about?! Also stuff like showing montages but not being able to see the women’s reactions. They need to step it up and take some notes from the American series.

Pink Frost and Kirkland like this.
  5. I got the sense that Dawn was being protected at all costs. She'll get a spin-off with her daughters I'm sure, which is what she probably wants.

Pink Frost likes this.
  6. It's turning into the Dawn and her minions show. Literally why they have 9 housewives when they could be bringing back iconic housewives like Magali and Ampika baffles me.

Kirkland likes this.
  7. Rachel, Seema, Stacey, Nermina and even Lauren at this point provide nothing.

Pink Frost likes this.
  8. I love Lauren but she has no storyline AND she didn't show up to the reunion. That would be an instant "you're fired" from Bravo.

Pink Frost likes this.
  9. She seems diminished by Ampika's departure. Leanne will be next. Dawn won't tolerate defiance.

10. Agree 100%

Apart from being a truly AWFUL person, I can't stand the really old fashioned way Dawn talks and the very dated, childish insults she uses......I mean dick head and big teeth are about a 5 year old level.

11. It just baffles me that she can get away with her bad behaviour. Also her family are very dull.

Pink Frost likes this.
  12. All this Cheshire talk made me realize it's been 2 years since Bravo aired the first season here in the US, so they'll probably never air the rest. Off I go to get caught up.

xtophermorrison likes this.
  13. She's been after it since before season 1 even finished filming. She was trying to get a "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"-esque show based on her family, who are boring as hell and really unlikable, hence why it never happened. So instead she is the only castmember that is guaranteed family scenes in every episode. It's grim.

The producers truly think they have no show without her, so they bend to her every wish. I can't comprehend it and never have been able to.

14. In that case Leanne really will be gone. I'm surprised she hasn't got rid of her already. Tanya too, in fact.

Chris Lala likes this.
  15. They both threatened to leave before this season began, Ampika was the only one that actually went through with it, and the show has suffered greatly since.

The choices production and ITVBe make on this show perplex me and always have done. They just do not know how to make a a Housewives show and what it entails. Not one little bit.

Pink Frost, allyshone and Kirkland like this.
  16. There are nine housewives and there still isn't enough content between them to generate a really cracking series. Seema, Stacey, Rachel, and Nermina literally do nothing while Ester creates all the drama. I can't understand what sort of incompetent production team could miss what we all know to be obvious. The show needs a clear out and Dawn has to go.

Pink Frost likes this.
  17. Siggy is a narcissistic lunatic.

tylerc904, lushLuck and Pink Frost like this.
  18. When you resort too many family scenes, you know you are *not* liked by the majority of the cast, even when they keep having to bring new friends on like Ester that don't seem to work out.

I don't know what the producers are thinking, I've never thought she was popular and she avoids, and walks away, she is just nasty.

I would cut the cast to:

Tanya Bardsley
    Leanne Brown
    Magali Gorré
    Ampika Pickston
    Lauren Simon
    Ester Dohnalová

19. The first four are basically useless, but Missé Beqiri was a miserable, sour cast mate who is only better than Dawn (but who isn't?)

20. GIRLS - STOP WATCHING IT, love yourself. I have and you should to. Ever since I found out QUEEN PIKA was gone, that was the last straw for me.

lushLuck likes this.