'The Real Housewives...' series | Page 382 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'The Real Housewives...' series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. A Camille vs. Dorit fight could get me back on board with BH. Haven't been able to bring myself to watch it or Atlanta this season.

lushLuck and junglefish like this.
  2. That wasn’t a bad episode of BH at all. I like when the women are just having lunches and dinners and just talking shit. Dorit is properly dipping her toes in the ‘villain’ role, between getting a bit cocky at LVP’s photoshoot, complaining at Kyle’s and then getting drunk and calling Camille a ‘cunt’. Was she trying to re-do ‘You’re such a fucking liar Camille”? I also enjoyed Camille’s confessional. Hopefully she is gonna get even more stuck in this season. Her blog gives the impression that she does not like Dorit at all.

And while I do not care for Rinna and her girls, the ‘sex’ book talk was funny and of course cringeworthy... but that’s Rinna.

3. [​IMG]

What the hell?

JapaneseJesus and lushLuck like this.
  4. Is that fucking Dolores?!

5. Is that... Dolores in blackface...?

Meathook, JapaneseJesus and lushLuck like this.
    lushLuck likes this.
  7. Yes at Cammile coming for Dorit. Earn that diamond back girl!

diamondliam, lushLuck and junglefish like this.
  8. Dorit called Camille a 'stupid cunt' and the cameras weren't filming? Ah. Oh well.

9. It aired during this week's episode.

10. I'll watch it soon!

11. Oh good, can’t stand Leanne.

12. Soon it'll only be Ester and Tanya left to stand against sneaky Dawn.

13. Kirkland and Pink Frost like this.
  14. I actually got Rinna's book as a Secret Santa present at Christmas, I need to look up her iconic BJ advice on my path to Rinnavating my live.

Meathook, lushLuck and truman like this.
  15. If they do that. I'm done with Cheshire!

GhettoPrincess likes this.
  16. Same. It doesn't help that the two latest additions were both dull AND in Dawn's ass licking army. Clueless casting.

17. Any critic of that woman has been replaced. The producers will kill the show!

18. Is Dawn friends with the producers or something? Why does the most unpopular one get catered to? Very odd.

19. Yes she is. So until the production team change, very little will.