'The Real Housewives...' series | Page 435 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'The Real Housewives...' series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Some Bravo executives must love Kim so much that Don't be Tardy has been on air this long.

johnny_tsunami and AshleyKerwin like this.
  2. The most exciting pop moment of the last ten years.

3. LuAnn: Adam was just a toyboy Carole dated for three years.
    Tinsley: Longer than your marriage.

SHE WENT THERE.

4. Tinsley is still irritating to me. I hope I can enjoy her more this season.

5. I'm really excited that Sweet Home Oklahoma is coming back under a slightly different name and concept. I need more Pumps in my life and I'm happy they got rid of the boring friend.

I can't wait for the mess to start.

lushLuck and junglefish like this.
  6. I can't believe the New York ladies manage to make a NY Marathon storyline entertaining. They're really the best of the best.

7. These WWHL shows are literally the closest we'll ever come to an All-Stars season. This was amazing.

8. It's so refreshing to have New York after the snoozefest called Beverly Hills. I wasn't a fan of Tinsley last year, but her calling out Luann belittling Carole's relationship with Adam was great.

9. The preview for next week’s New York felt like it was ten minutes long. SO MUCH is happening already, I love them.

10. New York should have more episodes for the season. They have so much footage! They need to have less episodes for Beverly Hills.

Meathook and JapaneseJesus like this.
  11. NYC Episode 2 was just as legendary. The Tinsley-Luann confrontation, the Dorinda-Sonja conversation, the Luann-Sonja conversation, the Sonja 'gays only' party...all essential viewing. And as someone who has run marathons, the Carol running bits made me really emotional. They might as well just cancel all the other US cities at this point.

12. Does Tinsley or Carole have three dance songs on iTunes under Countess Luann?
    Do they have a Pandora station under Countess Luann?
    I have a Pandora station!

WHY IS LU SO ICONIC OH MY GOD

[​IMG]

13. I LOVE THIS SHOW.
    LuAnn bragging about having her own Pandora station? Tinsley smacking LuAnn down about the length of her marriage?

DORINDA talking about Sonja living in Candyland while stabbing people?? Amazing.

SAY IT. FORGET IT. WRITE IT. REGRET IT.

LoveSoSoft, Blayke, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  14. The boat trip was a lot of fun without LVP.

Camilla
    Brandi (friend of?)
    Eileen (friend of)
    Erika
    Dorti
    Rinna
    Teddi
    appearances from all the faves

that's my new ideal lineup

Blayke and lushLuck like this.
  15. I'm still waiting for LIAR LIAR....HO ON FIRE!!

lushLuck and Meathook like this.
  16. They honestly need to just cancel Beverly Hills and move the camera crew and budget to making New York run year round. These women ALWAYS DELIVER.

17. AGREED.

18. RHONY was iconic - what a great episode. NOT AQUARIUM making a guest appearance serving an EXECUTIVE REALNESS LQQK.

Luann's best moment - other than the dance songs plug, I was living for the Carole remark about her being the judge and jury of authenticity.

lushLuck likes this.
  19. Idk why but this killed me - I really want Dorit to start going by 'Dorti'

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/bravo-renews-vanderpump-rules-and-19-other-shows-1202750400/

What do we think the chances of either of these morphing into 'The Real Housewives of Mexico City' and/or 'The Real Housewives of San Antonio' are?

We know that Dallas, Potomac, Atlanta and NY were developed under different titles/concepts during initial production before becoming 'Housewives' installments...

20. It's crazy that NY consists of mostly group scenes and individual scenes are so rare. And Ramona really has little presence in this episode, makes me wonder if her individual scene ended up on cutting room floor.

lushLuck likes this.