'The Real Housewives...' series | Page 437 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'The Real Housewives...' series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. And was Dawn released?

2. First look of New Jersey 9 cast in Oklahoma!

No Danielle, so this confirms she's still not a full time housewife! What the fuck Bravo?!

3. Danielle was such a waste of space in S8, she lost her chance when her comeback was a non event. Bye.

Excited for the 2 newbies mostly fro the fact that they're friend with Jaw & Kathy! Bring on the mess.

4. She contributed more than Dolores and Melissa. Also, "friends" don't get solo scenes doing their own erands unlike full time housewives. Her house warming party was a 2 second flashback. Its not like she pulled Dina, doing random things in her home by herself. Anyway, Danielle already confirmed it on her Instagram. So celebrate more.

5. I'm pretty sure last season Danielle was expected to be a full time, and she's done the same workload (I remember Alex McCord said that 'friend' do the same workload but just got paid and credited less), they just cut all of her solo scenes out (which I always feel like a waste). It's kinda similar to Camille, as she was even present in the promotional poster for the season, but she was cut out at the last minute. And based on she was in almost every scene except the trip, I'm pretty sure they downgraded her towards the end of the filming.

6. There were rumours that she was downgraded in season eight because of the leaked controversial audio. Though all of Danielle's confessionals had her wearing the same outfit. Which made me think she was indeed just a friend from the start.

Its weird though in a franchise, that had the twins, Dolores, Kathy, Teddi, Eileen and Lydia as main housewives - the tried and tested OGs have to prove themselves to earn their full time status again. Anyway, I'm no longer excited for the next season as I expect them to feature Danielle less.

Also, Kim is not returning next season. I don't watch her spin off show, so this is not good news for me.

7. I really pray that Kenya still is on the roster - her little jab at Kim and Sheree on last nights episode brought me life in regards to Sheree’s Storm wig and the how the mood in the room shifted when Kim sat down.

8. This was so funny. Kim laughed and Sheree didn’t understand as they both were being read.

Kenya: “I looked up and it was cloudy. Sheree didn’t have her Storm wig on so it couldn’t have been her.”
    Sheree: “Excuse me?”

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  9. That Storm wig comment was one of the funniest things.

This reunion finally has me loving Kenya. All it it took was for her to have to go up against someone as FOUL as Kim.

Also loved when she suggested they go for cocktails and Nene asking “aren’t you supposed to be pregnant?”

10. Get that X-Men reference, Shereé!

11. WHERE IS YOUR SCOOTER?!

lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  12. It is for me! Kim's brand of reality TV just isn't fun for me. I like shade and arguing as much as anyone else, but with Kim, I feel like the shade comes from a really nasty, dark place and it makes me uncomfortable.

Poor Sheree, though. How is she going to pay for that house now???

13. Kim used to be kind of fun. The awful wigs, the wannabe popstar and fights with Nene but now? She's awful. The denial about anything negative about her is just on another level of delusion and she's not even fun to hate. I hope she never returns.

14. I stopped watching Atlanta years ago but I CANNOT stop watching this clip and laughing hysterically. Was the whole season THIS good?

lushLuck and Meathook like this.
  15. Its not. Kim pretty much carried the dramatics of this season.

Shereé isn't fired yet, and I doubt she would be. Cynthia and Kandi should get the ax.

Kandi's D rap segment was unfunny.

16. She will literally deny everything that came from between those lips. It's almost sociopathic, to be honest. Sheree, sadly, seems in awe of Kim and that's why she no longer has a place on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Nene will probably refuse to film with Sheree and that'll be the end of it.

teddie88 likes this.
  17. It's weird especially with the heavy involvement of flashbacks that disproves every lie she says. Then when Andy tells her truthfully that she said it on camera she gets super defensive thinking she's been made out to be a liar. It's beyond bizarre.

The drama she provides to the show is not what it needs either. This season has stunk.

lushLuck, johnny_tsunami and teddie88 like this.
  18. The Bone Collector must stay.

By the way, I just finished all of Beverly Hills 8 episodes that have aired. Definitely, the show's worst season. I'll definitely take Yolanda's Lime Saga over this. This Kyle/Vanderpump back and forth just takes me out of the show and I just don't care. There's drama but its not the drama that I find interesting. Kyle is fine in confrontations, but with Vanderpump - the drama is not entertaining to watch and quite bland. Teddi is not a good fit for the show. I couldn't even enjoy when she was crying. She has no TV presence. I still don't like Erika, the "oh look at what I'm wearing, I'm in a costume one day and in an oversized shirt the next day" shtick is getting old. Though her over the top reaction to Teddi about the fake amnesia was unintentionally hilarious to me. If only she does that behavior more often. Camille really faded into the background, so I don't think she secured her diamond back. Kim and Danielle contributed a lot more but they aren't getting their full time housewife status. Rinna is okay. There's something amusing about how her and daughters are hustling for that success. A for effort but I need to see less of that. Also this proves that Rinna could only carry the show if she tries, but she's not as effortless/authentic as the other go to housewives of this franchise. Dorit is also okay but nothing groundbreaking. I'd keep Rinna, Dorit and Kyle as getting rid both of Vanderpump and Kyle would be so drastic especially to the public. So I'm choosing the less boring of the two.

19. I stopped watching Beverly Hills and Atlanta about 4 weeks ago.
    Beverly Hills is the worst I have ever seen it.

Thank god we have NYC.

orbison and johnny_tsunami like this.
  20. It was indeed the worst. Even Erika and Rina refuse to do ANY work because they wanna maintain peace with SUCKING VANDERFAKE’s WRINKLY ASS. If this goes on, it’ll be another season of DOGS and PANTIES + YOU WERE BEING VERY AGGRESSIVE WITH ME + YOU LEFT AFTER WE FILMED stories.

Bravo should just can this and give the budget to the long-awaited Vegas cast replacing the glitz and plasticness of Beverly Hills.