'The Real Housewives...' series | Page 452 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'The Real Housewives...' series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. I don't think Dorinda will be with John for much longer.

2. Bravo just posted this Flashback and I'm kind of dying at the awkwardness, subtle shade being thrown and brutal honesty being shot Luanns way. I've never watched the DC housewives but it's pretty clear Cat was an excellent cast for a housewife based on this clip. She was so messy. I'd love it if bravo could incorporate her into another franchise, I bet she'd give RHOBH the sparks it needs, I can vividly imagine her clashing with Lisa, Dorit and Camille.
    Here's the clip, starts to get messy from 2:42 onwards.

#teamdodd! likes this.
  3. Its so weird to see a DC housewife in What Happens Live, after all these years. But good for Cat.

AshleyKerwin and lushLuck like this.
  4. The latest NY wasn't "Fun" but it proved once again why it always remains the supreme series, you care about these ladies. Dorinda and Bethenny's heart to heart really tugged on my heartstrings, plus Carole's obvious saltiness towards Bethenny is just brewing. The preview for next week with Adam's refusal to do the charity photography work is starting to fill in the gaps!

LoveSoSoft, lushLuck and Kirkland like this.
  5. Ramona is LOVING the brewing storm between Bethenny and Carole. The joy when she got to be the one to relay the news to Carole was palpable.

6. [​IMG]

THESE. WOMEN.

7. Oh dear, this is not good.

[​IMG]

1991 and lushLuck like this.
  8. Adam seems very apt to getting what he wants and I may agree with Bethenny on this occasion. Her chat with Dorinda was lovely. It's times like this when she isn't turning the show into her Infomercial that I appreciate what she brings. This episode was a rare good look for The CEO of SkinnyGirl.

lushLuck likes this.
  9. Back when LuAnn was an insufferable cunt. Watching this reminds me of how awful and unlikable she was up to Season 5.

10. This in the same week as Elon Musk and Grimes is really just too much.

11. Lisa Vanderpump's only sibling, a brother, was found dead from a suspected overdose.

12. Finally watched the latest NYC and agreed, while it wasn't the usual fun episode, it made me really emotional and (as mentioned) proved why this is the best show in the franchise because I actually care about these women. Dorinda, compared to Erika Jayne, is the prime example of a 'fan favorite done right' because she actually opens up and lets us into her life so we can get to know her and actually feel for her.

13. I love Potomac and I think it's my favorite franchise, then again, the only other one I watch is Atlanta.

Karen is such a hot mess and it's beautiful. Is there anyone more perfect for reality TV?

14. Karen is ridiculous, but I like her for that.

You should at least check the other big franchises, during their best seasons.

Chris Lala likes this.
  15. Okay, after season 12 of OC being kind of disjointed, I've gotten a little tea on what's been happening during filming this season and from the sounds of it, it will NOT disappoint.

Producers have been working hard to keep everything under wraps, but there's been a physical altercation where one of the wives had to be restrained, a housewife kicked out of an event and multiple trademark Shannon storm offs, plus a surprising feud in Jamaica. Finale films this weekend...

Been told to expect a season 9 Shannon vs Heather vibe with two of the wives in particular.

16. It's going around that Tamra and Shannon are no longer friends. And from a few of these 'insiders' on twitter, the newbies apparently 'hate' Shannon. And some of those accounts have been accurate before.

I think the 'big drama' started just recently. However I cannot wait to watch Vicki vs Kelly which apparently is the first episode!
    Kelly throws Vicki out of her apartment, she pretty much confirmed this on Jeff Lewis' podcast, and she's now been 'fined' for leaking storylines.

I have also heard about the 'physical altercation' that happened last week.
    Someone apparenty got pushed to the ground ..

I'll believe it when I see it though!

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 4:38 PM
    AshleyKerwin and LoveSoSoft like this.
  17. The fall of shannon has been the saddest thing I’ve ever seen on tv tbh

Her first season was good, but ever since that she’s just become more and more of a damn mess

18. Shannon is perfect for this show! Love her!