'The Real Housewives...' series | Page 453 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'The Real Housewives...' series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Shannon is the most REAL Real Housewife from that show. I think she's necessary.

Pink Frost and ohaimanabu like this.
  2. After last season a I really began to dislike Shannon. But I suppose she was going through a lot. If she has another rough season, I think she should take a year or two off. I don't think she's got anything positive from the show yet.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  3. Yeah, which is I worry so much because she is very much genuine and wears her heart on her sleeve.

I need Gretchen to show up, shout tamRUGHHHHHHHHHHH and give her War flashbacks

4. Just realized they actually gave a secret revealed episode for BH this week... I'm speechless.

lushLuck and junglefish like this.
  5. It's shit.

6. I just want to know who will be in the next BH season! I’m sure it will be a lot better after this boring one we just had!

Hopefully Lisa R and Eileen are there and please no Teddi... she’s to sweet and nice for this show and adds nothing.

7. So who's planning Bethenny's funeral, cause Carole got her all the way together in her blog!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-hou...carole-radziwill/carole-radziwill-to-bnice-or

8. LoveSoSoft and junglefish like this.
  9. SCREAM.

Carole did that.

10. Bethenny deserves everything she's getting from Carole. How many needlessly bitchy moments did we spot in the latest episode? At one point she alludes to Carole being a 'puppet' (agreeing with Ramona in the confessional) and going on to say Carole has no career. Now I agree that Adam is probably quite resourceful in his social climbing, but who can really afford to take a week off without pay? I get it. I'd also like Carole to start writing again, instead of swanning around with her boyfriend. I'm very happy to see this side to Carole, and I hope it continues. Goodness, we actually got to see her in the office of a magazine.

Lila, johnny_tsunami, truman and 7 others like this.
  11. Yes. Honestly, this is the feud that I never knew I needed. It’s interesting because Bethenny’s past few feuds have always been with the women who are a little crazy or delusional and thus make her look normal aka Ramona, Sonja, LuAnn. But Carole is a laid back but will cut you if she needs to kind of girl which we’ve never seen up against Bethenny. And I’m enjoying it.

I agree with Carole. I think Bethenny is purposely aligning herself against Carole and Tinsley for whatever reason because it just seemed odd that she was so suddenly invested in the Sonja/Tinsley situation. And then having a go at Carole for jumping in the argument when she just did the same thing? And yes, saying Carole had no career was a LOW blow that I didn’t think Bethenny would make.

That being said, Bethenny’s work in Puerto Rico is truly remarkable and she deserves all the praise for that.

12. This really is the feud you dream of on Real Housewives because it's two of the most intelligent, well-spoken wives against each other. Two women who built careers for themselves and for whom, resumes are everything.

13. The look on Bethenney's face when Carole used her "get off my jock" insult. Oh it was fabulous.

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 12:14 AM
  14. I guess that's another reason why I love NY so much: even though Bethenny has definitely been favored by the producer so much and being the "star" of the show, other girls don't have to be friends with her that badly compared to other veterans on other franchises (especially BH, I couldn't stand that every newbie has to be friend with LVP). Even Bethenny has to find alliances, so I guess Sonja and Luann is kinda hers this season.

15. Carole being called the dud, the bore, and the whimp of the NY ladies for years has literally all been undone in the span of 6 episodes! This series is so far and above the others it's not even funny. The way they fight and move on so quickly. Ramona vs. Sonja, Lu vs. Carole, Tinsley vs. Sonja, or Dorinda vs. Sonja would have each spanned the entire season if it were BH or OC, and they all wrap up in ONE week on NY. Then you have overarching battles like Carole vs. Bethenny that has real depth and friendship in the mix. All the while making me laugh regularly. Ramona's Lumann digs, and Lu's facial expressions had me cackling. It is so ironic seeing Bethenny's two closest allies be two she has sparred the fiercest with (Sonja and Lu).

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 11:53 AM
  16. This season of NY is truly special. More so than the last. I know we all love the last season of New York but I felt like it was a bit meandering until the Mexico trip. The Bethenny-Ramona fight didn't feel real enough and we didn't have Lu's divorce to have the 20/20 on her marriage, really.

This season is just firing on all cylinders. It's an amazing feat. Every episode so far has had something to offer. Let's hope they keep it up.

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 3:02 AM
  17. Yes, this season of RHONY is like season 3: The Redux.

18. I'm already salivating about the mid-season trailer. It's coming up so soon! The Columbia trip will surely be a goldmine.

diamondliam and LoveSoSoft like this.
  19. NYC never disappoints. Even it’s worst season still has a glimmer of drama/interest/something!

20. I hate Carole and agree with everything Bethenny said about her, but that entire blog is A READ HONEY

orbison, LoveSoSoft and lushLuck like this.