The Reissue Thread! | Page 737 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Reissue Thread!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Eric Generic, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Ha! Sorry, @Ray posted while I was typing. I was referring to Listen Without Prejudice!

Dennis likes this.
  2. Vinny Vero has teased that the Expose album will be 3 CDs, 46 Tracks, 9 of them unreleased.

3. Warner would have to update the 2001 further listening tracks for me to re-purchase as a box set (unless they offer the box with or without those existing reissues).

Anjoel40 and Eric Generic like this.
  4. Take my money!

Eric Generic likes this.
  5. Someone on Amazon has said the extended mix of Whenever You Need Me on the T'Pau Anthology is a vinyl rip. Can anyone confirm?

6. It states it is in the sleeve notes.

Eric Generic likes this.
  7. Okay, thanks.

8. Tango 2CD gatefold.
    [​IMG]
    Tango deluxe (including remixes) also available in HD 24-bit/96kHz (UK / US).

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  9. Big Break Records has announced a 2-CD deluxe edition of Randy Crawford's 1995 covers album "Naked and True". The singles were filled with remixes so it'll be packed I guess. Hope there are some unreleased goodies too.

The mixes of Cajun Moon were particularly great, I can't wait for them to reveal the tracklisting.

Vasilios likes this.
  10. Argh! My order went from shipping in 1-2 days to 1-2 weeks and I cancelled it.
    Just panicked and re-ordered it, hope one arrives!

11. I'm such a PSBs flop fan and never bought any of the further listening CDs the first time around.
    But now I don't know if I should buy the new ones or wait.
    Is this "complete box set" actually happening and will it have all the FL material?

ModeRed likes this.
  12. Yeah, has the box set of FL's actually been confirmed?

Even so, don't think we'll know about the FL material (new or 'old') until the official announcement.

13. Apparently a box set will be released once the FL Nightlife onwards have been released. It's suggested in the marketing picture that appeared on their Facebook page last week.

14. And the card quality is unusually high for stuff these days.

15. I'm already sweating thinking about PSB reissuing the original Further Listening. I just bought them all last year but a couple of them had really banged up/brown slipcovers.... I don't know if my OCD can handle some of them looking new and shiny, while others look old and dirty.

16. Did I dream it (very likely) or was it mentioned here that St Etienne deluxe versions would get a reissue too?

Much like the PSB FL's I didn't get them all at normal release price and I'd like to avoid the prices they are offered for now...

17. It was definitely mentioned around here...

18. The Saint Etienne deluxe editions are already up for pre-order on Amazon.

19. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Moderator

Finally made it to my local HMV to pick up the Tango in the Night super deluxe. Glad I waited, as the copy they had in store was immaculate, and it makes me very happy to have a pristine copy. Now to give it a listen!

Eric Generic, torontodj and Vasilios like this.
  20. But will they fix Sound of Water?