The Reissue Thread! | Page 739 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Reissue Thread!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Eric Generic, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Because one of them is behind The Voice and the other is writing hits. Or is it the same person?

2. Ha, I had no idea!

3. Where has this information come from please?

trussy74 likes this.
  4. There's been some speculation.

Blaahh and Eric Generic like this.
  5. I caught a bit of Peter Kaye's Car Share last night. Not sure if it was the new series or repeat but they were singing along to Bardo's One Step Further and I was loving it. Can't believe people outside of eurovision standom and popjustice even remember it.

I obviously had to download the iTunes reissue package as a result!

6. There's a Bardo reissue package?!

*scuttles off to iTunes*

Eric Generic and phoenix123 like this.
  7. lob0to, phoenix123 and Eric Generic like this.
  8. Are they vinyl rips?

9. No idea but they sound great to me.

Eric Generic likes this.
  10. Received from Amazon UK today:
    Various Artists "12 Inch Dance: Australian 80s Pop"
    We're awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

Now listed as, "currently unavailable."

Anjoel40 and Eric Generic like this.
  11. I originally ordered from Amazon itself, but then changed my order to a 2nd party through Amazon at £10 cheaper, and it was supposed to have been dispatched but never turned up. I know 3 other UK friends did the same, none of us got out CDs. It seems they took our money and marked as dispatched but didn't. At least Amazon itself doesn't take funds until they dispatch (most of time anyway). I think this release has been permanently pulled, although some Aus fans got a copy before it was taken off the shelves. My friend sent me an mp3 rip of it and despite a couple of the tracks I was not that impressed with most of the songs. I think it was for Australians only who knew these songs. It's not something I would listen to very much now anyway.

Eric Generic and KDX 125 like this.
  12. Also scuttling off to itunes, they did 6 songs, pop bliss!!!! Assume none come within a country mile of the pop colosseum that is One Step Further?

Eric Generic and phoenix123 like this.
  13. I love Hang On To Your Heart but never seen a video.

Talking Out Of Line had a video but it's a bit too cacophonous and echoey for my liking compared to the other two.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Eric Generic and idratherjack like this.
  14. I had never watched 'Car Share' until this week when I saw this episode, I loved it. It certainly knows it's audience by having them share sing-a-longs to all the songs we remember.

phoenix123 likes this.
  15. And a random cameo by Guy Garvey from Elbow!

16. Amazon never charged me, so no loss if it never ships. There's an eBay seller with a few copies at gouge prices. Someone may eventually FLAC it if it's cancelled, though Warner Australia does list for April/May.

Eric Generic and nlgbbbblth like this.
  17. Jesus, 80 dollars including shipping.

18. I'm not a massive fan but I think that's Peter Kaye's talent in general he knows his audience.

19. Peter Kaye's Car Share or James Corden's Carpool Karaoke?

Bullet or electric chair?