The Reissue Thread! | Page 742 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Reissue Thread!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Eric Generic, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Was really hoping for the (much-bootlegged) full unedited version of Darling Nikki, but this still looks pretty great.

2. Saw this posted on Facebook, which has a slightly different tracklist, with a June release date :

[​IMG]

3. Take my £££ now.

magictreehouse, whitesoxxx and Blaahh like this.
  4. Tempted because I've never played a full Prince album but those track lengths may mean I only ever play disc 2.

Eric Generic likes this.
  5. CDJapan dispatched my Buckingham/Nicks cd.

6. Oh God, I want that Prince one!

Surprised that they're not releasing a super-duper deluxe alongside it too though. Unless they are, of course.

Eric Generic likes this.
  7. Apparently the "leaked" tracklists only pertain to the CDs; the DVD track listings have not leaked yet.

Supposedly there will be two DVDs of concert films.

I was hoping we would get a CD of live recordings since there are not many official live recordings.

Though, I wonder if they will actually include the film. It was remastered last year for a Blu-ray release (as part of the Prince 3-Movie Collection).

nnnumb and Eric Generic like this.
  8. If you want live recordings there are many bootlegs from the PR era, some in excellent soundboard quality too.

torontodj likes this.
  9. Fingers crossed.

10. Mine too yay!

Humanracin likes this.
  11. Found the leak source (below), with track times. No edits of "17 days," "Erotic city," etc., so the issue is that The Violet Reality didn't name their Disc 2, "B-Sides, Edits & Extended mixes."
    [​IMG]

12. Kraftwerk are milking their back catalogue once again, more info in their thread.

Humanracin and Eric Generic like this.
  13. Just discovered the existance of The Cure Picture of You extended. I can't find it in a Cure official release (there's a dub on Mixed Up) but I found it's on So 90s vol.9. But I'm reading very bad reviews about the sound quality of this compilation. Is it available in another compilation ? thanx !

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  14. Wasn't it repressed with a cleaner mix?

15. Eric Generic and torontodj like this.
  16. I am looking forward to this. I know Exodus has been reissued before but I don't own it. I want to expand my Bob Marley catalogue beyond Legend and live albums.

17. Thanx a lot @Anjoel40 ! Now I have to find a way to know if the copy on Amazon is the original or the repressed one !
    Btw, there are quite some bsides from the Disintegration era, but none of them is in the 3cd reissue. Good to know !

18. Mine too!
    I was worried as they kept changing the shipping date from 1-2 days to 1-2 weeks to 2-4 weeks.
    Can't wait to hold it in my hands now.

Anthboy1 likes this.
  19. Looking forward to finally being able to buy a Bob Marley tshirt, godknows those are so scarce.

Jeffo and KDX 125 like this.
  20. Do you have 'Join the Dots'? 4CD set that covers the b-sided etc up to the early 2000s. Though it's always nice to have them all in one place with the corresponding album.

ModeRed and Eric Generic like this.