The Saturdays - Finest Selection: The Greatest Hits | Page 380 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Saturdays - Finest Selection: The Greatest Hits

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Utopia, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Didn't find the General Discussion thread. I'm completely obsessed with "Flashback", can't believe it's just a B-side.... The lyrics...it's the story of my life.

Mr.Arroz, CarlysAngel, Vixen and 4 others like this.
  2. Why isn't Headlines available on Spotify?

Vixen likes this.
  4. I saw this thread in the main forum & not Comeback Corner and thought there was some sort of reunion news. Twisted my ankle running in here.

5. Is not on Spotify Latin America

=(

6. Most underrated greatest hits collection of all time surely.

It literally takes you to pop heaven and back again especially the 39 track deluxe.

7. I do sincerely hope this is sarcasm

Seanie likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

9. I mean, most of the songs are great...

Vixen likes this.
  10. The special edition in the tin box is a really nice release. Hits, b-sides, videos. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a CD of their remixes.

JasonJay and TMI like this.
  11. TMI

TMI

...and a bonus cd with the All Fired Up tour audio...

12. The Saturdays has one of the finest discography in pop music. Their problem was that they couldn't sell their music. Their performances were never as great as the song they were performing.

13. Although I've always loved them, as persons the girls never really sold themselves on me like, for instance, Spice Girls, Girls Aloud or Sugababes.

31entrance likes this.
  14. So now that 5H are done and Una and Vanessa have released awesome material (as I expected from them), can they quit joking and come back even if they can only afford to tour their hometowns (or just their homes)?

Macanudo and JasonJay like this.
  15. Can i just say that On Your Radar era was one of the best Saturday Eras ever

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  16. Edited!

17. I somehow have all the albums yet consider myself a casual fan but I do think this album is definitely a different league to the others (for me). Easily their best.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    Vixen likes this.
  18. Wow really?? I literally thought they all looked like rockstars. The 5 of them are completely gorgeous. Why nobody got onboard is beyond me *cries*

Vixen likes this.
  19. No you may not

20. Loved 'On The Radar'. They deserved to be huge with that album.

It's sad but really they couldn't shift albums. But they had a decent number of hits...

flapjack- likes this.