The Saturdays - General Discussion | Page 2258 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Saturdays - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Which I am greatful for as 808 is an awful song and it shouldn’t have be n lined up as a single.

2. Releasing a Greatest Hits album during the streaming era was so, so, so stupid anyway. Everything was already on Spotify.

3. This was 3 years ago though and just as Spotify was becoming the most prominent maker in the charts.

I’d argue in 2014 a Hits album was the correct choice.

AfternoonsInUtopia likes this.
  4. In my area WordShaker and Headlines aren't available on Spotify. /cry

Vixen likes this.
  5. Headlines is available for me?

I don't miss Wordshaker because half of it is on Headlines anyway but I really want to have the title track on my playlist. Sigh.

saviodxl likes this.
  6. I miss having title track Wordshaker, Lose Control and (judge me) Here Standing

7. Exactly. Wordshaker and Headlines are not available internationally, so the GH gave them the chance to release Forever Is Over, Ego, and Missing You in other countries (I think Higher was already available from the Chasing The Saturdays EP).

Up Down Suite and saviodxl like this.
  8. I vote One Shot as their best non-single!

9. Imagine Ximena belting that big note at the end. Vanina Whildsen who?

10. I really wish Keep Her and Chasing Lights had gotten the single treatment.

Lapras, flapjack- and Subspace88 like this.
  11. Fighting an ugly cold, doing last minute stuff in the office and Disco fucking Love just came on Radio 1. I-

Runawaywithme, cheida, Vixen and 6 others like this.
  12. Disco Love seems to be popular with BBC. Didn't they use it for Mollie during one of her week scenes?

13. This is so true. Alas I can’t bring myself to fully imagine it because Ximena’s vocals would just render any other version void and I want to continue loving The Saturdays version.

Vixen likes this.
  14. Ok. She should stop right now. This is a thread for The Saturdays.
    The "The 004" thread has been dead for the past few days though.

15. I'm sad that the only releases we have on the US Spotify is the Chasing the Saturdays EP and Living for the Weekend. I still have to pull out my CDs regularly to listen to everything else (which happens quite often).

Joanie and Vixen like this.
  16. Lighten up.

Sugaboy and If You Go like this.
  17. Yeah, they need to make all their discography avalaible on all international platforms.

JasonJay and flapjack- like this.
  18. So is Vanessa basically confirmed for I'm A Celeb then?

19. She's been papped landing in Australia, so it's pretty much confirmed.

[​IMG]