The Saturdays - General Discussion | Page 2271 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Saturdays - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Last night I revisited the Back To You video and wow. Very well done, immaculately produced; that single deserved far more than it got. Perhaps not the banger to launch a solo career but even that doesn’t matter anymore. It was, however, very on trend.

Vixen and DoggySwami like this.

2. Aoife Belle looks just like her mother, beautiful young girl. Must be heartbreaking to see your daughter like this.

Joanie, Vixen, PopHouseMusic and 5 others like this.

3. I think about this performance weekly.

Una's drunk ass from 2:40-2:53 is iconic.

Joanie, Island, Santi319 and 13 others like this.
  4. YAASSS! This perfomance is epic!
    Una's drunk as hell! Rochelle is visually embarassed with the whole situation. Vanessa's mic with interference. When will your faves have so many "problems" in one cheap performance?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    Island, Vitamin, Santi319 and 10 others like this.
  5. Una's drunken passion (and march forward) is one that can only be associated with me at the end of a drunken night when walking into McDonalds...

She's a hero.

Subspace88, Santi319, Vixen and 7 others like this.
  6. Has she ever acknowledged her performing peak?

Vixen likes this.
  7. SCREAM.

Honestly Una is so lowkey iconic.

Totto, Vitamin, CarlysAngel and 4 others like this.
  8. Talking about Una, she will perform at this year's Country 2 Country in London.

JasonJay and Totto like this.
  9. That perfomance LMAO!

God I miss them so much!

10. Rochelle and Vanessa look grand at those pictures posted a few pages back, sorry I haven't visited this page in a while.

11. I'm just listening to the demos from the 'Polydor Girl Group Project' CD (or whatever it was). It's really interesting to hear the different versions.

I was wondering if anyone has pictures/more info about that CD? Didn't someone pick the CD up at a carboot sale? Such a great story.

12. What are u talking about? Haha.

13. The CD that blessed us with these:

Blayke likes this.
  14. I always forget about that Hell Yeah song. It's awful.

Untouchable Ace and Totto like this.
  15. Hell Yeah sounds like a kids movie soundtrack during the film's closing credits.

16. The Missing You Stevenage performance is also iconic.

Joanie and Utopia like this.
  17. You would stress lowkey.

18. Yeah the CD people weren’t meant to have until I sent it to someone who later turned out to be untrustworthy...I’m glad people enjoy the songs but it sowed the seeds of the end of a friendship!

19. Does Mollie's middle 8 vocal keep repeating or is that on purpose?

I hope they do a reunion performance at Stevenage, just make sure Una's drunk and that there's someone recording the gig.

DoggySwami and JMRGBY88 like this.