The Saturdays - General Discussion | Page 2272 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Saturdays - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. I never heard "Hell Yeah" until today. It reminds me "What I Like About You" by Lillix

Jackooh likes this.
  2. Elaborate? Just curious.

Totto and AfternoonsInUtopia like this.
  3. TMI

TMI

He had the demo cd and sent the files to a friend telling not to leak them, but the songs did eventually leak.

AfternoonsInUtopia likes this.
  4. Somebody did send me those tracks, but I certainly didn't leak them to everyone, unfortunately you just can't entirely trust anybody online.

This has happened to me before with another artist.

5. [​IMG]

6. Yes I got that bit. I was more focused on the actual situation about getting ahold of it and how long it's been circulated.

To be honest, I'm glad they leaked purely because they would've just sat there for people to greedily sit on knowing other people would want to hear them. I don't remember them originating in this thread though? Didn't someone put them up as a batch?

7. Haha don't worry, it wasn't you.

AfternoonsInUtopia likes this.
  8. I had heard Hell Yeah, but never heard those other versions before! Some are really interesting, like Vulnerable.

9. Una dancing to Ready To Rise is hilarious.

10. That armography! Britney is shaking.

11. Una is such a gift.

DoggySwami, Rafa_el, Totto and 3 others like this.
  12. So is Mollie just being there. I've been missing them so much.

13. I miss missing them. *hand twirl*

saviodxl, MadameX, Rafa_el and 9 others like this.
  14. I feel like Rochelle is currently doing so good for herself. Along with this is well which should be so good. Also the curls suit her so much, giving me S Club Juniors feels.

15. The curls looks incredible on Rochelle. They age her in all the right ways.

I'm having a Saturdays day today at work listening to all of their songs, I really do miss them.

sesita, Vixen, Santi319 and 3 others like this.
  16. The curls are definitely getting better. And I really admire her for doing that for her daughter, and the fact she IS DOING IT. Like. she didn't post a picture on Instagram and then a couple of weeks later return to straightening her hair. Every big premiere she does, she goes full on curly. Such a beautiful thing.

JamesJupiter, sesita and Totto like this.