"The Slasher" - Season 3 - Third Time Lucky x | Page 78 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The Slasher" - Season 3 - Third Time Lucky x

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by munro, Apr 29, 2018.

1. That's okay, I was fraternising with the slashers from season one. Watch your back xox

2. Speaking of you, so many people suggested to me that you were a slasher that I genuinely decided to discount the act of accusing you from my assessments of people.

[​IMG]

3. Is this anything to be boast about though? Like you said, it was obvious.

Also I generally voted for girls that weren't contributing much (like strategically I should have slashed Rommers since she's the smartest but i think she added something to the game that I liked) and I was also often confused by what power roles could save themselves so went with easier targets for some rounds.

My strategy this season was to just blunder through.

BTG, Rommers and johnny_tsunami like this.
  4. Y'know, I think we all learned something today.

That Rommers should have died.

5. Like, so many that I genuinely developed a theory that you had given the other slashers permission to throw you under the bus because the pressure was making your anxiety flare up.

[​IMG]

6. Me going from season 1 miss congeniality to a shitty mid tier slasher only to be cast AGAIN as a shitty mid tier slasher with a pay bump and only a four episode order.

[​IMG]

TALENT.

Jeffo, Kuhleezi, Sam de Jour and 5 others like this.
  7. Kuhleezi, Sam de Jour, 2014 and 5 others like this.
  8. I literally think I had already created a chat with @BTG to sketch out a plan to throw Tribal under the bus. On day 1. Before we had even slashed a Camper.

9. Okay fair enough the campers didn’t recognise @johnny_tsunami obvious sociopathy from last season and vote her off accordingly but for sure the slasher missed a trick not getting @Rommers on their first night despite previous seasons showing she is quite obviously the best strategist among us.

johnny_tsunami and Rommers like this.
  10. You certainly suggested to me that Tribal and Sam were slashers before you had successfully slashed a camper.

[​IMG]

Rem, Jwentz, Beginner and 5 others like this.
  11. I'm just glad I won again.
    [​IMG]

Kuhleezi, 2014, nikkysan and 8 others like this.
  12. BTG

BTG

Other assorted kiis:

No one gets the game quite like @Rommers
    I think I'm a pathological liar
    @ThisIsRogue was a great new addition
    The RCB thing was crazy. Crazy. It felt like the arc that wouldn't end. Then it came up again as something to beat @Nillness with. It was very Shangela Game of Thrones.

13. I’m ready.

Why me first, Hens?

I’m the Miss Vangie of Season 3, so it’s fine.

BTG likes this.
  14. Me to @BTG on day 1

15. BTG

BTG

My reasoning for @Terminus was how inexplicably fast you nailed @Beginner last season based on absolutely the thinnest of hunches.

Jordlols and Terminus like this.
  16. Oh no but you had loyalty bb girl no.

Beautiful Child 2 likes this.
  17. BTG

BTG

I think when playing this game, you need to strike a balance between strategy and fun. @Rommers is great at this game and a real threat... but she's also one of the best, most fun and vocal players. Killing her off ASAP makes sense strategically but not a whole lot of sense in terms of kiis.

18. I did actually consider outing you as a slasher at one point. I'm glad the feeling was mutual!

I can't imagine a game without @Rommers though. You need people that get it.

Rommers likes this.
  19. It wasn't personal. I was just feeling the full Slasher fantasy, I suppose.

BTG and Tribal Spaceman like this.