The Solange Rate - WINNER | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Solange Rate - WINNER

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Sprockrooster, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Optional!! That was the word I was looking for. Non-mandatory or non-obligatory felt so weird to use. This has been bugging me all day.

--

I will wait overnight in case some of the US hunties have something to say still, but it will most likely be a rate with the 3 'main' albums as mandatory and the rest as optional.

For @RainOnFire this means I will close voting on the 31st of July most likely (a week after the previous rate in the current list so it doesnot collide to much with an other rate deadline). I think 5 weeks should be enough right?

constantino, Lander and RainOnFire like this.
  2. I must say I'm not super familiar with her catalogue so I couldn't really make suggestions as to what to add, but I'm definitely here for the rate however it goes down.

Sprockrooster and alanmr like this.
  3. Voting list is now official!

@1991
    @2014
    @Alouder98
    @AshleyKerwin
    @beyoncésweave

Both the debut album 'Solo Star' and the extra's are optional. I am doing it to make sure we have enough voters! I also added the interludes as a side rate (not part of the official one and it is optional). In the second post here is the list and PM-able list.

Happy voting! Voting closes 31st of July so you have a whole month! Should be enough right?

Alouder98 likes this.
  4. Voting list is now official!

@constantino
    @eccentricsimply
    @HeartSwells
    @Kitchen Person
    @Kuhleezi

Both the debut album 'Solo Star' and the extra's are optional. I am doing it to make sure we have enough voters! I also added the interludes as a side rate (not part of the official one and it is optional). In the second post here is the list and PM-able list.

Happy voting! Voting closes 31st of July so you have a whole month! Should be enough right?

constantino, haps and Kuhleezi like this.
  5. Voting list is now official!

@LA Hallucinations
    @Lander
    @londonrain
    @Mr.Arroz
    @ohnostalgia

6. Voting list is now official!

@Petty Mayonnaise
    @RainOnFire
    @Remyky22
    @send photo
    @Stradiwhovius

7. Voting list is now official!

@Serg.
    @Terminus

---

I am going to try hassle some other voters later this week!

8. Yas here for this.

constantino and Sprockrooster like this.
  9. I'm not doing this one, Sprocky, but good luck with it all!

constantino and Sprockrooster like this.
  10. Okay, no worries. You are of the list!

If anybody else wants to be no longer tagged I am taking you off! Like SZA said "I will not take it personal".

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    AshleyKerwin and londonrain like this.
  11. I've got a few more rates to do first but I'll be here for you Sprocky!

Sprockrooster likes this.
  12. I'll deffo vote! After I finish winners rate

13. I made a SPOTIFY playlist that containts most of her features and non-features from the extra's. If you do not know them all and want to give them several spins it is here for your convenience. The Freemasons version of Sandcastle Disco is the extended one (only one available), but obviously you can rate the edit too!

send photo likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

Rise and shine!​

Yes, you have been summoned! Just checking if there is any interest from you in participating in this rate. There is a total of 85 songs, but there is a way for you to do only 36 songs if it is too big. You can read all about it. I will keep on stalking tagging. So if there is no interest you can tell me. I will just hate you forever. Kidding obviously. Absolutely no worries. She is quite niche, so I fully understand. I found your name in the Solange thread and thought about giving it a go!

You have until the end of the month. So enough time!

send photo, alanmr and A&E like this.
  15. [​IMG]

Yes, you have been summoned! Just checking if there is any interest from you in participating in this rate. There is a total of 85 songs, but there is a way for you to do only 36 songs if it is too big. You can read all about it. I will keep on stalking tagging. So if there is no interest you can tell me. I will just hate you forever. Kidding obviously. Absolutely no worries. She is quite niche, so I fully understand. I found your name in the Solange thread and thought about giving it a go!

CorgiCorgiCorgi and send photo like this.
  16. [​IMG]

Rise and shine!

@Elysium // @Euphoria // @evilsin // @Furball // @Guy

Furball, send photo and evilsin like this.
  17. [​IMG]

18. [​IMG]

Rise and shine!

@Jonathan27 // @Jwentz // @K94 // @KingBruno // @LE0Night

send photo, LPMA and LE0Night like this.
  19. [​IMG]

send photo likes this.
  20. [​IMG]

Rise and shine!

@munro // @Noir // @NuhdeensPassport // @Pinkie // @Remorque

send photo likes this.