The Solange Rate - WINNER | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Solange Rate - WINNER

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Sprockrooster, Jun 25, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Rise and shine!​

Yes, you have been summoned! Just checking if there is any interest from you in participating in this rate. There is a total of 85 songs, but there is a way for you to do only 36 songs if it is too big. You can read all about it. I will keep on stalking tagging. So if there is no interest you can tell me. I will just hate you forever. Kidding obviously. Absolutely no worries. She is quite niche, so I fully understand. I found your name in the Solange thread and thought about giving it a go!

You have until the end of the month. So enough time!

send photo likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

Yes, you have been summoned! Just checking if there is any interest from you in participating in this rate. There is a total of 85 songs, but there is a way for you to do only 36 songs if it is too big. You can read all about it. I will keep on stalking tagging. So if there is no interest you can tell me. I will just hate you forever. Kidding obviously. Absolutely no worries. She is quite niche, so I fully understand. I found your name in the Solange thread and thought about giving it a go!

3. [​IMG]

send photo likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

Rise and shine!

@Veeis // @VicePresidentJocasta

send photo likes this.
  5. The end of July? I have to do this!

Sprockrooster likes this.
  6. I don't listen to Solange, her music was never really my kinda thing so sadly I won't be taking part.

7. No worries! Crossing you out of my life (kiii) the tagging list!

constantino and munro like this.
  8. A&E

A&E

I might do this! There's a number of gems I'm already familiar with (Cranes, Cosmic Journey, This Bird, the True EP...). It's just that work has had me exhausted recently plus I need to finish a couple more rates shortly, so I can't guarantee anything.

constantino and Sprockrooster like this.
  9. The same with me! But if the deadline is at the end of July, I can suddenly get desire to do that rate, I will see when I'm back home.

alanmr and Sprockrooster like this.
  10. I feel for those who have never given her music a chance. If I get the time I'll vote for sure!

Sprockrooster and 2014 like this.
  11. I don't think I've ever listened to a Solange track in full but I trust your taste so I might jump in at least for the short version. Just don't expect my scores until almost the deadline because I'm already postponing voting in about four other rates, but I'll at least be here, watching from the sidelines!

12. I am not summoned, but will participate. <3 Solange

[​IMG]

constantino and Sprockrooster like this.
  13. I love Solange, I'm just not sure il have the time. My rating time has been seriously reduced recently, sadly.

14. No worries, the fact this rate takes place in summer has taken that into account. Just here to say - in case you missed it - you can do the 36 track version (Sol-Angel / True / A Seat At The Table)!

Sorry about that. But I am glad you found it anyway! Great to have you on board!

haps and LPMA like this.
  15. I... was in the Solange thread? That's news to me, haha. I know she's a great artist, but her output didn't really have any grasp on me so far. Still I'll see if I can do this, there are too many great rates going at the moment.

16. I'm down! Gotta support I Decided.

haps and Sprockrooster like this.
  17. I'll join in, I have the albums and adore the majority of those tracks, but it'll be great opportunity to listen to those b-sides and extras.

haps, Sprockrooster and alanmr like this.
  18. A&E

A&E

The Adele and Solange rates being active at the same time made me think of this post from the post-Grammy meltdown:

cc: @2014

19. I'm in. Will only do the 36 though. Although I'd love to give the Proud Family theme a 10.

20. Have to catch up a bit, cause life was a bit hectic the past couple of days.

I deliberately planned my deadline far away from the other rates, so you have a whole other week (and the next deadline is two weeks later so I might extend it). Love to see you on board, if only for the 36 song selection part.

I knew I (and Chromeo) could count on you!

They definitely are a treat. I have been discovering the Baby Jamz and those leaks and I am a fan!

I completely missed this post, but a total scream!

I am probably giving it a 10 too, so it partly will be on your behalf!

---

Somewhere this week I will post my average for Solo Star as I did some extensive listening for it (partly against my willpower; flophost). Not sure if I am going to tag people who were part of the first tag round again this week or will wait till next week. Not here to really stalk you, but I think a casual reminder must be nice.