The Wendy Williams Show | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Wendy Williams Show

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SeaWitch, Jun 5, 2013.

1. [Don't] ask me no questions like I'm a child. Y'all want to know what I'm doing all the time. I don't give a shit about what you doing all the time. You are so fucking nosey man! You don't even know what I do. Like you say, you've never met me, you don't know me, you ain't been in my house, you don't live with me, you don't sleep with me, you don't do shit with me but talk about me. So watch what you say, watch what the fuck you say. And if I was really like back in the day, I'd meet you outside - I'd meet you outside. But I'm a lady, and I have class.
    WowWowWowWow likes this.
  2. Best thing that happened to me today:

I'm HOWLING.
  3. I've been OBSESSED with just this little "I love VICKY" recently:

4. I loved this, and the last guy is gorge.
  5. She just fainted on her show, and it cut to commercial. She came back on after the commercial and said that she overheated in her costume, but she's fine.
  6. I tend to operate under the "if they're ok, it's ok to laugh" philosophy, so hopefully we don't find out something more serious happened, but:

Stuart, phily693, DoggySwami and 16 others like this.
  7. She's under studio lights with that costume on, not surprised she fainted. It looked scary beforehand though, as if she anticipated it?
  8. Is that what fainting from overheating looks like? Scary. Looks more like a mini seizure. She has some sort of word confusion and disorientation before she finally collapses. The horrified look on her face. Poor thing.
  9. Not sure if it’s overheating. She’s always complaining how cold it is in the studio. It could have been exhaustion, the slurring of speech is a give away.
  10. I had a comment deleted, maybe because I brought up Wendy's weight loss. Like @Macsun mentions, Wendy always talks about how cold she likes the studio to be so overheating sounded like a strange reason for this. What I said was more out of concern for how well she's looking after herself.
  11. 2014

2014 Moderator

Why are people questioning why she fainted? She fainted. She explained it was because she was overheated. Not everything is some sort of a cover up, though I do hope she is feeling better now.
  12. Sorry but it’s the Wendy Williams Show. This is a show where she speculates and gives opinions about people in the spotlight. Plus she knows people speculate about her. I know it’s her job but when a statement is released saying she “overheated” when it is well known her studio is kept cold because of the studio lights and such. People will speculate. Plus she always put up people’s statements and analyzes whether it’s shady or not. I’m glad she is all right but this is woman who has a “fall of shame” wall which includes herself.
    Smooth Criminal, 4Roses, Yuri and 2 others like this.
  13. While I'm sure it was nothing serious, I think the speculation is warranted. She constantly complains about how cold the studio is... and that costume looks like a flimsy piece of fabric. On the flip side, I'm sure the production company ensures she takes rigorous physicals so she doesn't... quite literally fall over.
    UnionJackMix, Uno and Sick Sad World like this.
  14. I don't get how it was overheating because she was still wearing the full costume when they came back from commercial.
    Stuart, K94, 4Roses and 4 others like this.
  15. While I know I would never be totally 100% perfect in what I said if I was on live TV, it seems like the number of slip-ups she has is going up over the years? Maybe it's just with age?

The other day she called the guy who runs TMZ "Steve Harvey"... at least she eventually corrected herself.
  16. I’ve noticed that too. Sometimes she’s on and other times she slips up all the time. Yes it can attributed to old age but she’s in her early 50’s. That’s all i’ll say about her personal life before i get my messages deleted or banned.
  17. Have to say it's pretty scary watching this. And I don't think she's that good an actress to fake this.
    Is the whole episode on youtube?