The Winner's Gonna Take It All: The ABBA Discography Rate. #10 | Page 198 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Winner's Gonna Take It All: The ABBA Discography Rate. #10

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Remorque, Feb 8, 2017.

1. 12th isn't too bad for a track that was never a genuine hit anywhere, when you think of what it's up against. Though I'm still gutted for its loss.

Filippa, Remorque and Angeleyes like this.
  2. LTG

LTG

Ok but you could have given it your 11 if you like it this much.

How come I was the only one? Y’all need Jesus.

3. Under Attack has Frida’s criminal knitwear AND spiky weave. Plus she invented vocodering. Queen of innovation! Ha ha.

I was torn between WAISAD and UA for my 11, to be honest. They are both worthy!

Remorque likes this.
  4. My 11 is still in, but When All is Said and Done is a heartbeat behind it in terms of ABBA-glory. I should've asked @Remorque if I could nominate two 10.5's instead.

Remorque and Filippa like this.
  5. @Mina, a 5? I'm not going to pretend I'm completely off the hook because I didn't give it a 10, but it'd be a 10 today. Now I have absolutely no regret about begging for The Day Before You Came and Dancing Queen to exit the rate immediately.

Remorque, bichard and Filippa like this.
  6. Ouch.

Remorque and Filippa like this.
  7. A masterpiece of a song! Did well, but not quite well enough I think.

Filippa and WhipperSnapper like this.
  8. Preach, sis! I can feel the vein in my forehead starting to bulge. I now deeply regret not giving this my 11!

Remorque, Mikey1701 and Filippa like this.
  9. The two ultimate anthems of The Queen™ out before the top 10? No. I rebuke.

10. I say we start the rate over and rig it to ensure a HRH-led bop triumphs!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Filippa likes this.
  11. I'm in!

Filippa likes this.
  12. Justice For Frida: Queen of Pop!

WhipperSnapper, chris4862 and Filippa like this.
  13. Yeah I'm here for that too!

Mikey1701 likes this.
  14. And leave me out of it?!? I am deeply saddened.

15. You gave the holy bop a 5/10, you forefeitted the right to take part!

16. Nah, the holy bop is definitely my 11 (which is still in play - don't you dare hex it @DJHazey...).

17. I was speaking about When All Is Said And Done!

The Day Before You Came or Summer Night City to snatch the crown- and our weaves.

18. Unholy bop xx.

If my 11 doesn't win, I hope "The Day Before You Came" takes the crown.

19. yes, I support that!

@Mina i truly love you but giving "When All Is Said And Done" only 5 points? But don't worry I'll get this kind of feed-back soon. So somehow we'll always be in one boat :-)!

Mikey1701 and Mina like this.
  20. Reported.

WhipperSnapper likes this.