The Workplace & Job Hunting | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Workplace & Job Hunting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DoggySwami, Jun 17, 2014.

1. 2014

2014 Moderator

Sorry you're going through this @Solenciennes and @Gasur, in my previous job I had difficulties with my manager and once they get into you they don't let up. I've managed to move on and being in a nicer environment you just cannot take it for granted. Good luck to both of you xx

Gasur likes this.
  2. My past experience with managers hasn't been too bad, but at my first job I accepted the position on the condition that I could work flexi-time as I was still recovering from a long-term illness, and any time I tried to take advantage of that ie. arranging to come in late the next day if I had a particularly challenging time the day before so I could adequately rest, or arranging to leave early and make up the time because I felt unwell by the days end, I was shut down which really upset me. I ended up just struggling through a lot of days, making myself sick and needing a lot more time off sick than I would have if the agreement was respected. Once I was healthier I really enjoyed the job and my relationship with my manager improved.

I work remotely in my current job and it's a very solitary way of working, but I think it's becoming a normal way to work. I have little interaction with my manager beyond scheduled appraisals or just general catch-ups to share feedback whenever something crops up.

3. Been offered a job girls
    [​IMG]
    In Malmö
    [​IMG]

Remorque likes this.