The X Factor (2017) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The X Factor (2017)

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Shockbox, Apr 2, 2017.

1. There's no way Mariah would risk being upstaged, which unfortunately at this stage in her live singing would happen. I'm not exactly Nicole's biggest fan but she can belt! Singing with the constants at the final (or even whilst judging as Nicole has been known to do now and again) would kill Careys ego when she couldn't do the same.

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  2. Exactly. Though Mariah could always wheel out the "I've had a number one single AND an album released in America" to smack her down...

NuhdeensPassport and Jaamzz like this.
  3. 2014

2014 Moderator

4. diamondliam likes this.
  5. "Who won? Matt Terry"

Yeah true, he definitely shouldn't have won, no arguments the-

"Who should have won? Sam Lavery"

[​IMG]

Shockbox, constantino, Island and 5 others like this.
  6. SAM.

NO.

WAIT SHE RELEASED A SINGLE. I'M SCREAMING/HONKING/SCREECHING.

HOAXXX and kermit_the_frog like this.
  7. She has a new self written single out apparently. I've not listened to it.

8. I have. It's awful.

Let's not give Digital Shit the clicks.

9. Wow! Reads like an April Fool's article. Olly and One Direction should have won because they were more successful after the show but also Misha B should have won over Little Mix? The logic...

10. Personally, I feel like this thread should be locked until the premiere episode.

Auntie Beryl likes this.
  11. Or you could avoid the thread until you want to post here again. Just a suggestion...

12. Oh my god. Who made this? Iconic Rachel, There was a Louis Walsh interview years ago where he said Sharon called her a street walker in the audition room but they didn't air it.

13. I thought it was an amusing nonsense article until I reached "JLS should have won over Alexandra Burke"

NO. JUST. NO.

14. Do we not normally have announcements and auditions started by now? Wonder why they are starting them later this year.

15. Any previous contestants you want/expect to see come back? I'd love Havva Rebke to give it another go.

16. Raign, Sada Vidoo and Papasidero.

JapaneseJesus and Filler like this.
  17. Melanie McCabe.

18. Havva Rebke to come back and perform Scissor Sisters' "Let's Have a Kiki" but with the lyrics changed to "let's Havva Rebke"

19. They used to announce the judges a week after the BGT finale (first filmed auditions tended to start while Cowell was in the UK) - seems that they've changed the schedule.