The X Factor (2017) | Page 303 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The X Factor (2017)

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Shockbox, Apr 2, 2017.

1. She has support acts?

2. Grace is currently writing and recording her album.

Robert likes this.
  3. I swear if Grace gets an album out before Louisa...

Subspace88 likes this.
  4. Errrr... wasn't it already written before the show aired? Or have I missed THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE SERIES "REVAMP"?

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  5. Someone was telling me they were at a writing camp for Syco recently (before Christmas) under the illusion that it was to write songs for 5 After Midnight, who were also there, but it was actually for Rak-Su; before they'd won the show.

diamondliam likes this.
  6. Surely that's not the first time that's happened, though? I do wonder if this kind of behaviour takes the wind out of the show by deriving it of being a genuine competition, and, as a result, a lack of suspense/an increase in cynicism.

Also: Poor 5 After Midnight.

Robert and Shockbox like this.
  7. Well somebody had to write their brand new song for the final. . .

Shockbox likes this.
  8. 360

There has always been an element of Simon pulling strings behind the scenes. He was gunning for a Rak-su win the entire series, since he genuinely believes they'll be popular and generate him money.

So not surpised, but yeah poor 5AM. Thought they were pretty amazing in that series.

9. If I was me I'd want to be me too.