The X Factor Australia | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The X Factor Australia

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by LetsGetToIt, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Filming has already begun and the new lineup will be returning judges Ronan Keating and Natalie Bassingthwaite along with Red Foo from LMFAO! and also Dannii Minogue, obviously from X Factor UK and also Australia's Got Talent and Britain's Got Talent. I find it kinda shocking they were able to get Dannii on the Australian show, but not on the UK show. At least it'll be something different for her I guess.

What do yall think of the new panel? I'm happy there is a bit of a shakeup, but I wish Natalie would leave. She's useless and with Dannii will probably seem redundant.

2. I was rather smitten with the Ronan/Natalie/Guy/Mel line-up. I thought they had an amazing chemistry with each other. However, now that they've lost the best personality (Mel) and the best actual mentor (Guy), Natalie's inconsistencies will probably get to me more. I don't blame them for wanting to keep her on for this season for the sake of continuity with viewers, though. At this point I'm really just more concerned by the presence of Redfoo, anyway.

3. Yeah, Natalie is absolute useless. It's a shame because she's so beautiful and played Izzy Hoyland to perfection in Neighbours, that's probably why I keep her a free pass. I don't find Ronan particularly likeable. It's a shame that Guy has left.

Remember the season 2 panel? That DJ (who I've seen on AGT) and Natalie Imbruglia were just a mess of a panel with Guy and Ronan. I wanted to like Natalie Imbruglia but she really was so dull.

I'm happy to be able to watch this for Dannii but I find Redfoo with the likes of that panel a peculiar mix.

4. Definitely not watching this season. Two awful 'stars' to judge people. Makes me sick.

5. innamor.

innamor. Guest

RedFoo? Oh dear.

HERE FOR DANNII THOUGH. I cannot wait for Queen Minogue to take her rightful seat on the throne.

6. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

If this announcement means RedFoo won't be at Wimbledon because of filming commitments, I am not okay with that.

7. In terms of mentoring: Guy >>> Ronan > Mel > Natalie
    In terms of judging: Guy > Mel > Ronan > Natalie

Guy was really a godsend for that show, wasn't he? Oh well. I'm still going to watch this season if only because I absolutely loved its past season. Dannii's presence will certainly help when it comes to dealing with Redfoo.

8. innamor.

innamor. Guest

I love it!

9. Natalie is amazing at everything. End of!

I really wish it was Ronan that was leaving, he really irritates me as a mentor and a judge, he like Gary Barlow suffers so much from smug-face.

10. [​IMG]

You want to say that again after remembering the direction this poor girl was steered in? Or even picking this girl in the first place when she has zero life experience to perform with any sort of conviction? I mean, Shiane seems like a wonderful person and she did have a lovely voice, but she was just not ready for primetime.

11. "Do not get rid of her! If you don't sign her, I'm going to."

12. Not a bad series so far
    Wish Nat Bass was gone and Mel B was still there.
    Didn't mind Adira Belle
    4 piece girl band who seemed like they had gone to the Keisha Buchanan school of stage attitude
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2H3tFd4tbM

13. Adira Belle is amazing so much attitude, I hope they go far!

14. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Next season they better replace Natalie with the better Natalie that is Natalie Imbruglia!

15. Are you joking hitori!? I've never witnessed such a dull judge across the platform. Britney even had more going for herself.

16. Imbruglia is 10x better than Bassingwhateverherlastnameis, but not on a judging panel.

17. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I swear I have a big crush on Redfoo, but he should be on The X Factor USA!

18. Bassingthwaighte replaced I'mdullglia in the first place...

19. Natalie is mentoring the groups. She better not kill off Adira Belle or the Swedish guy group wih bad song choices!