The X Factor Australia | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The X Factor Australia

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by LetsGetToIt, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Yup it's Mel B.

2. I was interested to read that the lower age limit for Overs is just 22, has that always been the case?

3. No it's been over 25s for every year except for Dami Im's season which was over 24s.

AmbivalentToBritney likes this.
  4. I skipped the auditions but apparently instead of bootcamp and judge's houses they're just doing a chair challenge right after the auditions and already picking a top3 for each category? Wow they're not wasting time this year.

Edit: I'm loving the whole "I'm gonna give these people a seat so Mel B can't take them/ They're bad but Mel could work with them and fix some things so I'm gonna give them a seat/I just don't want these people in Mel's category" narrative.

It's 2016 and Melanie Brown still got the other judges SHOOK.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    SecretsOfFatima likes this.

5. I love them.

6. I'm pretty sure this is the group Mel B is going to bring back.

7. She had better.

8. I had the same reaction as Iggy and Adam during the Over 22's three seat challenge. What was Guy thinking keeping Davey in his top 3?

Timmy Knowles is such a dreamboat.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  9. Is it confirmed that Mel has to take one act out of each category? Or could she also take 3 out of one category?

10. It appears the show no longer has the budget for production. The stage looked barren for nearly every performance.

ohdenny likes this.
  11. Iggy looked bored throughout the show.

Fanatical and ohdenny like this.
  12. That was a mess of a live show. Some great talent, but definitely lacking some of that great production from previous seasons.

13. The reduced series run due to the Olympics appears to have had a similar affect to the Rugby World Cup on the UK series last year. I also don't think Iggy would have been cheap as a judge.

The show used to be number 1 or 2 of the week. It's now down to 8 or 9th. Ouch.

14. Nooo Natalie. They should have eliminated the bottom 4 contestants not one from each category.

15. So glad Amalia and the ginger group are still in. The rest isn't any good.

16. Are they releasing the music from the show on iTunes like previous years or not anymore?

17. Iggy not standing for Dami.

Know your place Iggy, you wish you were that talented.

18. Iggy's the worst judge ever on a casting format. Get rid of her asap.
    Playing on her phone during a live-show is a no-go.

Shockbox likes this.
  19. Adam Lambert is an awful judge for this show, he should go on The Voice instead of The X Factor.

20. I like her, she's too much in the best possible way.