This Is The One: The Utada Hikaru Albums Rate - #91 & #90 | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Is The One: The Utada Hikaru Albums Rate - #91 & #90

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, Jun 19, 2017.

?

Seeing as they're not part of the rate, pick an interlude.

1. Interlude (From 'First Love')

2. Bridge (From 'Deep River')

3. Opening (From 'Exodus')

4. Crossover (From 'Exodus')

5. Eclipse (From 'Ultra Blue')

6. Gentle Beast (From 'Heart Station')

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Some of these song averages so far...

[​IMG]

2. How long have we got for this?

3. I won't be able to vote but I will follow along. I am a new Hikki fan so I'm ready to discover new music to be obsessed with.

4. I bullied Slice for weeks before it even opened. I tried @TheChoirgirlHotel I really did.

5. Scores are in, I feel like This is the One suffered the most but there's a couple on First Love that I don't hate but I think are just fine.

6. I've decided to extend the voting period by a week so that everyone who needs more time to decide their scores can now do so.

If anyone wants to rectify some scores due to rushing to get to the previous deadline then send me a PM with your new scores!

THE VOTING DEADLINE IS NOW 9PM BRITISH TIME ON 24TH JULY.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  7. Not this happening to me 3rd rate in a row...

LE0Night and send photo like this.
  8. @ohnostalgia

Island, send photo and digitalkaiser like this.
  9. My scores are almost done, I just have one album left. However, the extension will allow me to beef up my commentary for a few albums instead of rushing my scores in without it!

I'll still probobly have it in by end of day today or tomorrow at the latest!

10. I rushed through most of it last night, leaving the extras and Fantome until later today.
    Now I have an extra week to do nothing and leave Fantome and the extras until 7pm on the 24th so yay!

My 'This Is The One' average was higher than expected. Queen of pairing dross with greatness!

11. Almost every rate uses the extension these days it's almost easier to plan for it.

12. @Slice of Life
    [​IMG]

13. I'll do my best to do this one. Keep tryin'.

14. I'm shit at planning. Period.

aaronhansome and send photo like this.
  15. Honestly, I may go over my scores one more time and see if I wanna raise em.

16. @aaronhansome calculating his scores which were probably already perfect and full of taste:

[​IMG]

LE0Night, Island, evilsin and 4 others like this.
  17. Yay!

Watch me still wait til literally the last minute to submit my ballot.

evilsin and send photo like this.
  18. [​IMG]

LE0Night, Island, evilsin and 5 others like this.
  19. First Love is very cute.

B&C and Movin On Without You are my fav.

LE0Night and send photo like this.
  20. So far, Hikki's rate is the one that had the most uses of the word "genius" in the commentary from me - 8.

LE0Night likes this.