Thought it was about time we had this. | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thought it was about time we had this.

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by Popjustice, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

Should have done this about, ooh, a decade ago.

Basically if you find a pop act you like the look of you can post about them here and, hopefully, the thread won't be submerged beneath an avalanche of threads about people who've already made it.

I guess how it'll work is that after a while threads will be promoted to the main Pop & Justice forum but let's see how it goes.

Cheers!

xOJakeXo, LP, spillett and 23 others like this.
  2. I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_ This will make searching for entries for PJSC harder now.

Leopold likes this.
  3. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

Thanks for your feedback, Slice Of Life, really helpful and encouraging.

4. Oops, sorry. I didn't mean that in a negative way. I actually love this new subform. Cheers!

Vasilios likes this.
  5. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

No worries! You have, at least, inspired me to put a new autocensor function on the forum so all in all I'd say this has been a successful morning.

KamikazeHeart, Robert, PEARL and 3 others like this.
  6. OH MY GOD!!! Sorry PJ hunties. I have failed you all.

7. 2014

2014 Moderator

Oooooh I like this idea!

8. I have to agree, slightly more negatively. We can't just have this idea if PJSC comes on every month with what are supposed to be obscure entries.

9. I like this idea, but there needs to be clear delineation as to when threads get promoted to the main forum.

PEARL, Charmander and Pecans like this.
  10. What if you made a thread already a few weeks ago but nobody noticed. Can I repost here?

11. What has been censored???

12. Great idea.

13. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

I don't understand what this means I'm afraid.

14. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

Why don't you post any threads like that in here and I'll move them manually.

LP likes this.
  15. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

I think that's the sort of thing where the more you try to create rules, the more complicated it becomes. Might be best on a case by case basis.

AmbivalentToBritney likes this.
  16. Multiple n's