Thought it was about time we had this. | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thought it was about time we had this.

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by Popjustice, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Fair enough, she was amazing on that Wiley single last month so hopefully she'll start to break through.

2. Thank you @Popjustice. This is the most exciting subforum since the one dedicated to Worra Swizz.

unnameable likes this.
  3. We should keep songs for the song contest, not here. So I don't like this idea.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    Slice of Life likes this.
  4. An entire subforum dedicated to Tinashe? What kind of icon?

5. Does she even have the potential?

6. This would have been perfect for Florrie 7 years ago!

7. A song contest that 40 people compete in at most doesn't outweigh the rest of the forum.

8. Can we open a sub forum for Rachel Stevens' gloves again @Popjustice?

9. So there is a sub forum made for this but not for PJSC which actively finds new artists and songs........

10. I don't understand what a forum game has to do with a new subforum shining a spotlight on up and coming acts? I'm sure it's a lot of fun for everybody involved but this new section could end up being very useful for us all.

11. Because we've been asking for a long time with no answer, and it's a 'game' designed to shine spotlights on upcoming or forgotten acts.

12. Maybe move the game into here then it's all sorted?

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  13. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

I don't really want the game in here to be honest.

14. I mean a 'no' would be fine, but we've brought it up a few times now with nothing and now you're switching around the sub forums so it's natural for me to think of that straight away. I mean any answer is better than none at all. Now we have the Wiki it's a lot easier.

15. I think the answer is a no.

16. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

It's a no. I'm afraid I don't recall seeing any requests in the past and I think it has a more natural home with the rates and so on, even if results or consequences of what you're doing might then find a natural home here as individual topics.

Lost Boy likes this.
  17. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

Can I add, actually, I hope that didn't seem dismissive because I think the song contest is an interesting thing, just quite different to what I'd imagined this new subforum being!

18. I don't think this sub forum will affect the PJSC that much, To be honest my last entry had a thread in Pop & Justice created by me and had a handful of replies, It still passed veto, If anything perhaps the PJSC rules can be bent a bit and if a song has been very popular on this new sub forum recently it gets vetoed but if it is still pretty unknown with not a lot of replies it can pass veto.

19. Should the Maxine Ashley thread be moved here?